Day 2 (Part 1)

Yulla, Cecilia, Julia, Kalina, Akira, Akiza, Rua and Ruka happily accompany Jaden to Neo-Domino Academic school, on her first day at school. Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri and Yuya are at Nursery Neo-Domino School. "Jaden, in which field are you actually studying in, at school?", politely asks Yusei. "I usually study towards this Mechanical Engineering Field but why?", curiously asks Jaden back. 

"All of us study towards this same Mechanical Engineering subject", politely reply Jack and others (Yusei, Crow and Kalin) back while happily looking at Jaden, at the same time. "Jaden, let  both of us go to the Dean's office to collect your own time-table now", politely says Yusei while happily accompany Jaden to the Dean's office. After collecting this time-table from the same office, both of them happily go to the same class where Yusei was supposed to be now. 

During lunch break...

Yusei quickly drags Jaden, along with him into his own PE changing room cabin. After a few minutes later, Yusei suddenly pins Jaden against cold tiles wall and both of them continuously staring at each other pairs of beautiful eyes for a long time. As soon as, he pins Jaden against the same wall, Yusei suddenly feels like doing an immediate liplock with her as Yusei is already physically drawn by Jaden's cuteness.  

"You looks very beautiful, Jaden...I mean to say sorry", unexpectedly says Yusei while profusely blushing at Jaden, at the same time. "It is okay, Yusei", politely says Jaden back. After a few minutes later, Yusei can no longer controls his lust desire of kissing Jaden's rosy lips. As soon as, Yusei slowly leans his own face towards Jaden's cute face, he suddenly does a quick liplock with Jaden. Initially Jaden is surprised by this action but later on, she quickly accepts this kiss back.  

After ten minutes later, both of them part their own faces away and both of them profusely start to blush, in front of each other. "I am sorry", politely says Yusei after realising about what both of them have just done now. "It is okay, Yusei. I am not angry with you but I just love this kiss from you now", politely says Jaden while continuously looking at Yusei's two own cobalt blue eyes, at the same time.

"Can we do a quick liplock with each other again here before going back to our other class?", politely asks Jaden back. "Yes, of course. We can", happily replies Yusei back. As soon as, both of them hear the bell rings, both of them immediately go back towards the same class. This keeps on going on until it is time to go home. Around two to three hours later, both of them go back home together, along with others (Yulla, Crow, Cecilia, Jack, Julia, Kalin, Kalina, Akira, Akiza, Rua and Ruka).   

Inside Yusei's bedroom, with both Yusei and Jaden alone...

"So, this is your own bedroom and it looks very beautiful", politely says Jaden while profusely blushing towards Yusei, at the same time. "Thank you", politely replies Yusei back while profusely blushing towards Jaden, at the same time. As Yusei can't control his own desire of having Jaden for himself, Yusei suddenly pins Jaden down on his soft bed mattress and Jaden continues to blush, in front of him.

A few minutes later, both of them do both a quick and a sloppy liplock with each other. After this, Yusei slowly licks on Jaden's neck with his wet tongue and Jaden continues to moan loudly. As soon as, Yusei slowly removes both Jaden's school uniform dress and her own bra away from her own body, he continuously latch on Jaden's both of her two own breast nipples, one by one. "I love you, Jaden", lustfully says Yusei. 

"I want you to be inside my own body now", lustfully says Jaden.