Their First Meeting: Day 1 (Part 2)

At Yusei's time (In the future, on the way back to Old Satellite City, with Yusei, Jack, Crow, Kalin and Jaden), at around two pm... 

"Hi, everyone", happily replies Jaden back while happily hugging Yusei's three own brothers (Jack, Crow and Kalin) together like a group hug and at the same time. "Yusei, do you have other siblings at your own place?", politely asks Jaden while continuously walking along with her other new friends (Yusei, Crow, Jack and Kalin), at the same time. "Yes, I have a lot of young siblings at my own place", happily replies Yusei back.

"All of them are: Yulla, Cecilia, Julia, Kalina, Akira, Akiza, Rua, Ruka, Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri and Yuya", happily replies Yusei back while widely smiling at his own friend Jaden, at the same time. "By the way, how long will you stay here, Jaden?", politely asks Yusei. "Yusei, I will stay for one whole week with all of you here", happily replies Jaden back. "By the way, Jack, are you not supposed to pick up all of our younger sibling back from school, now?", politely asks Jaden.

"Thank you, Jaden, for reminding me about it now", politely replies Jack while quickly dragging both Crow and Kalin with him towards the same Neo-Domino Academic High School, at the same time. After all of them leave, then Yusei and his friend Jaden happily continue their way back to Martha's house. "Jaden, do you have other siblings at your own place, in other time dimension?", politely Yusei while continuously walking along with his new friend Jaden.   

"Yes, I have a lot of own sister siblings too. All of them are: Heba, Tea, Joanna, Yuugi, Yubel, Tristy and Serenity. Me, Heba, Tea and Joanna are of the same age (eighteen years old) whereas Yuugi, Yubel, Tristy and Serenity are of the same age (eleven years old). Atem, Mark, Seto, Jesse, Yami, Johan, Duke and Mokuba are my best friend", happily replies Jaden back. "Wow, that is a great thing of having a lot of best friends, at Domino High School", happily says Yusei back. 

At Martha's house, a few minutes later...

As soon as, both of them reach at Martha's house, Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri and Yuya happily hug both Yusei and his new friend Jaden, at the same time. "Hi, everyone", happily says Jaden while waving her own left hand, in front of Yusei's five younger siblings, at the same time. "Hi, to both our big brother and our big sister", happily say Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri and Yuya back while happily hugging both their brother Yusei and his new friend Jaden, at the same time.   

"Let all of us go inside our house now, please", politely says Yusei while happily holding his little brother Yuya, within both of his two own muscular arms, at the same time. "Hi Mom, this is my new school friend, Jaden", happily says Yusei while continuously pointing one of his own finger towards Jaden, at the same time. "Hi, Jaden", happily says Martha while continuously hugging Jaden back, within both of her two own arms, at the same time. 

"Big sister Jaden, can you please help me with my own clothes?", politely asks little Yuzu, in front of both Yusei and Martha. "Okay, go and help all of these four girls in the same bedroom, please Jaden. You can call me Mom, as from now", politely says Martha. "Okay, Mom. I am going with all of these five children, in the same room", politely says Jaden before going with all of these five children, at the same time.