Day 7 (Part 3)

After Seto and his own sister cousin Ishizu leave Jaden's room, ...

As soon as, both Seto and Ishizu immediately leave Jaden's bedroom, Yusei quickly locks the door from inside and he also switches the soundproofing mode inside Jaden's own bedroom. "Our love, all of both your own siblings (Heba, Joanna, Tea, Yuugi, Yubel, Serenity, Tristy, Ryou, Malik and Mahado) and your best friends (Atem, Seto, Mark, Yami, Jesse, Johan, Mokuba, Duke, Bakura, Marik and Ishizu) don't know about this foursome love affairs right now", politely says Yusei back while continuously looking at Jaden, Jack and Carly, at the same time. 

"Yes, you are absolutely right about it now, my darling Yusei. But how are you going to announce about it, in front of everyone?", curiously asks Jaden while happily looking at Yusei, at the same time. "All of us can definitely share it with both your own mom Rebecca and your grandfather Solomon before announcing this shocking news, in front of all these family members within this big manor", politely says Yusei while others (both Jack and Carly) happily nodding their heads, in front of both Yusei and his own love Jaden. 

"I think that all of us should do this foursome wedding before the arrival of this unborn baby, that is, around 2nd of October 2012", wisely says Jack, in front of everyone (Yusei, Jaden and Carly), at the same time. "Wow, my second darling Jack, I did not know that you were in a hurry to legally settle down me, along with both Yusei and Carly, at the same time", happily exclaims Jaden back, in front of everyone (Jack, Yusei and Carly). "I am really missing all of them (my own siblings, my best friend, my mother and my own grandpa) now", sadly says Jaden.

With everyone (Heba, Joanna, Tea, Yuugi, Yubel, Serenity, Tristy, Ryou, Malik, Mahado, Atem, Seto, Mark, Yami, Jesse, Johan, Mokuba, Duke, Bakura, Marik and Ishizu)...

Everyone (Heba, Joanna, Tea, Yuugi, Yubel, Serenity, Tristy, Ryou, Malik, Mahado, Atem, Seto, Mark, Yami, Jesse, Johan, Mokuba, Duke, Bakura, Marik and Ishizu) sadly sit together on their own respective seats, within the same living room. A few minutes later, their own mom Rebecca happily informs that she has finally adopted Anzu Gardener (Tea's younger sister) as her own legal daughter, on the landline phone. Anzu was born on 25th April 2001, on the same year which Yuugi was born (25th April 2001). 

"Mom, can you please tell Anzu to shift here, in the same manor, as from now?", politely requests Tea, through her own mobile phone. "Anzu is the best friend of my younger brother Melvin Valentine. So, I will ask him to settle down here, within the same manor", happily says Mark, in front of everyone (Heba, Joanna, Tea, Yuugi, Yubel, Serenity, Tristy, Ryou, Malik, Mahado, Atem, Seto, Mark, Yami, Jesse, Johan, Mokuba, Duke, Bakura, Marik and Ishizu) and at the same time. After two hours later, everyone happily welcome both Anzu and her best friend Melvin back.

"Big brother Seto, can you please bring everyone to my room now?", politely asks Jaden. "Okay, all of us are coming to your own bedroom now. Stay calm on your own bed now", politely replies Seto back, in front of everyone (Heba, Joanna, Tea, Yuugi, Yubel, Serenity, Tristy, Anzu, Ryou, Malik, Mahado, Atem, Seto, Mark, Melvin, Yami, Jesse, Johan, Mokuba, Duke, Bakura, Marik and Ishizu). "All of us will have to visit Jaden in her own bedroom now as she wants to see all of us near her", politely inform Seto back.