Day 7 (Part 4)

Still inside the same living room...

"Dragon, are you trying to hide something important about Jaden from me and others? Because you are being both more affectionate and more caring towards Jaden since the day when Jaden had returned back here", calmly asks Joanna while sadly looking at her own beloved boyfriend Seto, at the same time. "Before I tell you the truth guys, please promise me that all of you will never shout at Jaden, after this", politely replies Seto back. "Okay, all of us promise you that all of us will not be angry with Jaden, after this", happily say everyone, at the same time.

"Jaden is pregnant with her own beloved boyfriend Yusei's unborn child now, that is, why I am taking good care of her like my own younger sister and I want both her and their unborn baby to stay healthy before this baby is finally born", politely informs Seto back. "Thanks you, Seto for informing all of us about it, in advance", happily say everyone, at the same time while happily hugging Seto back, one by one. "I really love you a lot, my dragon", happily says Joanna before all of them go to Jaden's own bedroom. 

"I really love you a lot, my puppy", happily replies Seto back while continuously hugging his own beloved girlfriend Joanna's curvy waist, within both of his two own muscular arms and at the same time. Heba, Joanna, Tea, Yuugi, Yubel, Serenity, Tristy, Anzu, Ryou, Malik, Mahado, Atem, Seto, Mark, Melvin, Yami, Jesse, Johan, Mokuba, Duke, Bakura, Marik and Ishizu quickly go to visit Jaden inside her own bedroom, together and at the same time. All of them finally reach in front of Jaden's own bedroom door and the same door is still locked.

Inside Jaden's room, with Yusei, Jaden, Jack, Carly and others (Heba, Joanna, Tea, Yuugi, Yubel, Serenity, Tristy, Anzu, Ryou, Malik, Mahado, Atem, Seto, Mark, Melvin, Yami, Jesse, Johan, Mokuba, Duke, Bakura, Marik and Ishizu)... 

"Why have you call all of us, Jaden?", politely asks Seto, in front of others (Heba, Joanna, Tea, Yuugi, Yubel, Serenity, Tristy, Anzu, Ryou, Malik, Mahado, Atem, Seto, Mark, Melvin, Yami, Jesse, Johan, Mokuba, Duke, Bakura, Marik, Ishizu, Yusei, Jack and Carly), within the same bedroom. "Big brother, I love both Yusei and Jack together as both of my own soulmates. Jack also loves both me and Carly as both of his two own soulmates, at the same time. I want to do a foursome wedding", calmly announces Jaden. 

"Here, I mean to say that both Yusei and Jack will legally be both my two own beloved husbands and Carly's two own beloved husbands, at the same time. Can I have this foursome wedding with Jack, Yusei and Carly, please Seto?", calmly asks Jaden, in front of others (Heba, Joanna, Tea, Yuugi, Yubel, Serenity, Tristy, Anzu, Ryou, Malik, Mahado, Atem, Seto, Mark, Melvin, Yami, Jesse, Johan, Mokuba, Duke, Bakura, Marik and Ishizu) and at the same time. "Yes, sure. But re-think about this decision once again properly please, Jaden", politely requests Seto back.

"I really want to do this foursome wedding with Yusei, Jack and Carly, at the same time and this is my final decision. Jack and Yusei, I will be the only one who will have right to give birth to both of your own children but not Carly, do all of you (Jack, Yusei and Carly) happily accept this?", politely asks Jaden, at the same time. "Yes, of course, all of us gladly accept your own decision. Jaden, can you give your permission for Carly to give birth to both me and Jack's baby for only once, please Jaden?", politely asks Yusei back. 

"Carly, Yusei and Jack, I need sometimes to decide about it, can all of you give me at least one day to think about it, please?", politely asks Jaden, in front of everyone.