Day 7 (Part 1)

At Yusei's time (In the future, at Old Satellite City, with Jaden and everyone)

"I will have to leave all of them now as I am going back to the Domino City's Game Testing Laboratory of this Kaiba Gaming Corporation Multinational Company", calmly says Jaden to herself while happily waking up from Yusei's own bed mattress, next to a sleeping Yusei. Suddenly, Jaden quickly feels like throwing up and she quickly rushes near the sink, inside Yusei's bathroom. 

After hearing Jaden's continuous throwing up, Yusei quickly rushes inside his own bathroom. As soon as, Yusei enters inside his own bathroom, he slowly starts rubbing back on his own beloved girlfriend Jaden's back until Jaden feels herself better. "Jaden, please let both of us go to Martha mom's medical examination room for a quick health check up now", calmly says Yusei while carefully helping Jaden to dress herself up before Yusei picks her up, within both of his own two arms. 

Inside Martha's Medical Room...

As soon as, both Yusei and Jaden quickly enters the medical room, Martha mom quickly conducts a sonography test on Jaden's belly surface after Yusei carefully explains to his own mom about his own girlfriend Jaden's health condition since this morning. After carefully conducting a sonography test with Jaden, Martha happily reveals to Yusei that Jaden is indeed pregnant with his own unborn baby, inside her own womb.  

After their own Martha mom congratulates to both of them, Yusei happily carries Jaden, in a bridal style to his own bedroom. "Finally, both of us are going to become parents after a period of nine full months", happily says Yusei while happily spinning Jaden around, inside his own bedroom. "Yusei, can you come with me to my own house, at my own time (At present), please?", politely asks Jaden. "Okay, I will come with you today", happily replies Yusei back.

In Jaden's time (Heba, Atem, Joanna, Seto, Tea, Mark, Jesse, Yuugi, Yami, Yubel, Johan, Serenity, Mokuba, Tristy and Duke, inside the same Game Testing Laboratory)...

"Finally, our own sister Jaden will physically be back with all of us again after one whole week", happily say Heba, Tea, Joanna, Yuugi, Yubel, Tristy and Serenity, at the same time while all of these young men are happily smiling back at both three young ladies and four young girls, at the same time. "Sir, the Time Portal Capsule Machine is now ready", calmly says James. "Please, quickly transfer me to Jaden's actual location now", politely says Seto back.

At Yusei's time (In the future, with Seto, Jaden, Yusei and Jack, inside Yusei's bedroom)

After a few minutes later, Seto uninvitedly arrives inside Yusei's bedroom while Jack, Yusei and Jaden happily do both a quick and sloppy liplock with each other. "Seto, what are you doing here?", politely asks Jaden back, in front of both Yusei and Jack back. "I have come to bring you back to your happily family in Domino City", politely says Seto back. "Okay. Let all of us (Seto, me and Yusei) return back to my own Domino City", politely tells Jaden back. 

"Listen to me Seto, I am pregnant with Yusei's unborn baby as from now, that is, why Yusei is willingly going back with me now to both our Domino City and at our actual present time", happily says Jaden back while happily looking back at Seto, at the same time. "Both me and Carly also want to accompany both you and Jaden now. Just wait until Carly comes inside this room", politely asks Jack, in front of all of them (Seto, Jaden and Yusei). 

"Okay, tells Carly to quickly rush towards Yusei's bedroom now", politely say both Yusei and Jaden, at the same time. After fifteen minutes later, as soon as Carly enters the same room, Jaden immediately wears her own Iwatch on her hand wrist and she gladly takes her new touchscreen mobile phone with her before going back with others to the Domino City, (at her own present time) through the same Time Portal door, in front of all of them.