IMPORTANT FOREWORD

THE PRIVILEGED

"DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I SHOULD DIE SAVING YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE ONE OF THE PRIVILEGED?"

INSPIRED BY THE AESTHETICS OF Tales From the Borderlands.

DISCLAIMER: It's not completely based off the game, only some small details are.

TRAILER

The trailer was made by me, please do not use my ideas for your own fan fiction.

WHAT THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN:

Violence
Strong language
Torture
Gore
Death
Sexually explicit scenes (Smut)
Suicide/Suicide attempt(s)

If something hasn't been listed, there will be a warning.

DISCLAIMER: Everything in this book is FICTIONAL, I do not own ANY of the characters. Yes, I will be using real people as fictional characters, but that absolutely does not reflect in any way shape or form on who and how they are IN REAL LIFE.

There may be some ships that you do not expect and they will not always be what you think they are.  Some relationships may be LGBTQ+ and some may be straight, any disrespectful comments regarding a character's sexuality is NOT welcome here.  You may comment about ships, but please don't start any fan wars in my comment section.  In fact, I am allowed to chose my own ships, because it is my story.

THIS STORY IS ALSO THIRD PERSON OMNISCIENT TO SEVERAL CHARACTERS.

PART OF THE STORY IS A MISE-EN-ABYME

Definition: placement at the escutcheon's center : depiction of the escutcheon itself within an escutcheon : image within an image : story within a story

BEFORE YOU BEGIN

A LETTER TO JEON JUNGKOOK

Are you scared?  Or are you cunning, and fearless like how you used to be?  Are you even alive?  We both know that Yoongi just might as well be dead —the same goes for my dearest love, Jin.  Kim Seokjin, I miss him dearly. 

I know, I know that we were never close, just business partners trying to get you and Jimin back to that matterless vacuum that we call space.  But I hope that you and Jimin are at least doing well down here, on Earth.  Things have been changing drastically since the three of you left.

Listen, just look— I don't have much time left to write this since there's a raid going on where Hoseok, Taehyung, and I are currently; Higland Point.  But if you do receive this somehow, make sure to write back to me. 

The least you can do is tell me if they executed Jin yet.

Thanks.

[ YOU KNOW WHO ]