FIVE

THE PRIVILEGED

A SONG TO SET THE MOOD: PEOPLE — AGUST D

CHAPTER FIVE: DEIMOS

Then Sunmi inhaled an overlong jiff, "Now, I'd like to know your names, and exactly who you two boys are."

The two teenagers just gaped back, the sound of crickets chirping was ringing continuously in their ears.  They were both questioning inside of their pondering minds whether they should give an answer for the risky question or not.

"Don't tell her anything!" Seokjin riposted their inquiry for them, as if he had read their stumped thoughts.

The man sent a menacing glare in their direction, which was more directed towards Jimin than Jungkook, knowing that Jungkook was more likely to listen and follow his grueling orders. Compared to the blonde who remained rebellious and disobedient from time to time.

Taking the risk of outing themselves also wasn't an option, Deimos citizens who set foot on Earth were vulnerable, valuable in fact.

Their linage was completely altered and modified by their ancestors, meaning that their blood was extraordinary and divergent from the entire population of the planet. And it was also exceedingly useful to mankind itself in many ways.

Shortly after the survivors of the nuclear explosions began to populate Deimos, their top scientists discovered a civilian with a strange color and type of vital fluids.  The subject's blood was said to be an odd shade of midnight black, and it was much thicker than how a typical human's should be.

Not much is known about what happened to the peculiar individual after that. But rumor has it, scientists began to use her bone marrow only to transfer her blood to other residents whom lived on Deimos at that time. 

Transferring bone marrow to another human would transform their blood type completely.

Scientists only did it just because they found it useful, and there was absolutely no other optical or valid reason behind why they populated their kind with the woman's descent.

However, there were some foolish reasons to why.

Their mystifying phenomenons about the bloodline were also said to be astonishing to society.  Even Deimos inhabitants knew that it made them powerful, but unfortunately they were still extremely pregnable.

And the two former Deimos students were related to those who had that mysterious bloodline. 

Jungkook and Jimin also had gained the knowledge of how rare and cherished they were because of their murky blood cells.  Apparently their extraction has the capability of curing diseases and preventing the spread of poisonous plants and objects to living organisms.

The Privileged / BTS [ REWRITING ] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara