a tale of Concert lovers (Callum x male reader modern au.)

A/n: this story idea has been given to you by Starspup2, enjoy the chapter :3
3rd pov.
Y/n was a huge fan of (your favorite singer) for so long, he had a collection of (favorite singer or f/s) Albums, autographed merchandise and even posters, today his local mall was selling (f/s)'s latest album so he was determined to go collect it today, so off he went putting on (favorite outfit), and getting his sweet ride out of his Garage to get to the mall.
Y/n's Pov
I was so excited I could barely contain myself from head hanging to (f/s) songs in the background of my car, but I did sing along to the songs, all the way to the mall, it seemed as if the parking lot was empty at the moment, but I realized soon enough the mall wasn't open yet... So I decided to wait over by the entrance, waiting for it to open, in the meantime I pulled out my Nintendo switch and played a bit of breath of the wild, this was in till I heard a child's voice saying, " hey, I like how you decorated your switch. " I looked to the voice and saw a young dark skinned child. " Thanks kid. " he then commented " my brother has been wanting to get his switch signed by (f/s) for a while... But wasn't able to. " he pointed to a guy with a neat red scarf who was texting someone. " hey Ezran, I texted dad to !st him know where we are at... " Ezran then proceeded to introduce his brother to me. "Callum, I met another fan of (f/s) ." Callum then said this. "Sorry if we are bothering you mr. My brother doesn't know any better." I responded with " it's fine dude, I am y/n what is your name? " " I am Callum and this is Ezran... By the way neat decoration for your switch, (f/s)? " I let him look at it... " wow. That is so cool, me and My brother have wanted to see them in concert, sadly we cant... But hey, the new album will be the best thing to get at the moment... " I interrupted him, " what?! That is sad... " I then thought a bit then responded "Tell you what, i.may have just met you two, but fellow fans should help each other out, I heard that (f/s) is in the city on tour, I was planning to go to go to the concert tonight with 2 members of my family, but sadly they had to cancel last-minute cause of work, you interested in coming with me?" Callum then blushed, "you mean like a date?" " sure thing, if that isn't a problem with you that is... Your brother Ezran is invited by the way. " Callum blushed at me and then nodded his head as he then proceeds to ask his dad. *bzzz bzzz* Callum checked his phone, "hey Ez, you want to go see (f/s) tonight?" Ezran could barely contain his excitement he basically made high pitched noises before saying "are you kidding me, yes!" Callum then asked for my number and we exchanged so then we can know where to go. ' bless my little gay heart ' I thought, ' man his hair was kind of slightly out of whack it was so cute, and how he has that nice older brother vibe, and man his eyes, such a beautiful green I just want to gaze in them... *sigh* well at least I get to see him again tonight, and as a date too so woohoo 100+ points for me!' Eventually the doors opened, and I see Ezran dash inside with Callum trying to keep up "Ezran wait!!!" Ezran then ran back to Callum, and made it to the line I was standing in for the new album, the line was around 20 people long not including me that is... "Callum, how much longer?" I over herd Ezran after standing in the line for about 25 minutes, but when I glanced at him, I noticed that his mind was on doughnuts, seeing how there was a great doughnut joint in this mall. " Ez, I don't know how long, and I am sorry, here how about you can play on my switch while we are waiting, alright? " "seems doable." Ezran then was playing by the faint music was smash ultimate, I slightly chuckled at how cute Callum was to his brother.
-------half an hour later---------
It was finally my turn, to pay for a signed copy of (f/s) album, after I was set to go, Callum had a worried noise peep out of him and herd him quietly whisper to Ezran "I don't have enough for both doughnuts and the album, so it is one of the other, I am so sorry bud." Ezran gave a grown but then have the sweetest hug to Callum. I knew I had enough for both and I decided to buy another one with the  money and give it to Callum. "Y/n, you didn't have to..." He started but then I interrupt " no problem, I notice you were a little short on funds for both so here you go. " I have the signed disk in its signed case to them. "And with that, do you want some doughnuts with that?" Callum saw Ezran smiling for the fact Doughnuts have been brought up. " yes please. " and so I ordered 2 dozen doughnuts, most of them were jelly filled, and we enjoyed them as me and Ezran were battling in smash ultimate, 'clearly this kid knows his combo KO's well in the game.' Callum was drawing something in his note book,  that I didn't know was in his satchel like man bag. Ezran heated me while I took notice to Callum. "Those look amazing." I commented, Callum looked at me  and smiled, " thanks. " he then resumed drawing as I resumed the smash ultimate round with Ezran. We had fun as it was a freindly competition. Callum soon then said this. " Ezran and I need to go, so then we can get ready for the concert, see you then y/n. " " mkay, see you. " I then decided to go get my self some (favorite fast food joint) in the food court seeing how it was dinner time and the doughnuts were a basic lunch, I could not stop thinking about Callum, he is so cute, my heart just fluttered when I imagine his eyes looking down on my lips..... But after I auto piloted ate, I then got in my car and drove to the concert down town stadium, there I was Ezran and Callum waiting for me all decked out in (singer's genre) clothes. "You ready to enjoy your first concert?" Callum nodded and Ezran shouted yes. Luckily, I got front row seats. .. And the whole night was a blast, and in the end, Callum texted me after the concert " thank you y/n, you really made my half brother's birthday special, and I would like to go out some more. " and oh indeed we did, and we even had our first kiss right on a sandy beach, as the waves hit our feet we splashed around and were having fun in till he pinned me down and we shared what I would call a perfect kiss..... And that is the tale of two concert lovers.
A/n: this was the quickest I have worked on a story ever, and all in one day too, I feel so accomplished!!!! Any ways, I hope you enjoy, and I am thinking of doing a reading dub by myself on YouTube soon, I thou guys think that is something I should do and narrate these stories, I will gladly do so, any ways I will see you in the universe- Dragon Of Cosmos