the Brooch and the Rose(amaya x male reader)

A/n: this story has been brought to you by oofmcman, on to the reading now shall we?
3rd pov
Y/n has been one of king harrow's trusted high generals, he often spent time at Katolis discussing battle tactics unless he conducts supply errands for the boarder. Y/n and Amaya have been good friends since as long as he can remember, along with queen Sarai as well. He was sad to hear of the passing of one of his two friends but he is glad he has Amaya still, and honors her sisters name to this day by serving under king harrow. Today, y/n is conducting a boarder supply but what might happen next would surprise them both.
Y/n's pov
I had taken a few guards from the palace to accompany the supply run to the boarder, we got onto our mounts, I was connected to the wagon containing the food and other supply. " Alright men, we are to travel fast to the boarder, it is a two day trip to and from, and we will do so in a formation. I will be the middle while there will be two in the front, two on each side and two on the back, we don't know if there is going to be any troublesome bandits on the way, but it is for the best we make provisions in case if something like it ever does happen. " I said to the guards who will accompany me. "Yes General,  sir." Was their usual responce. We then took off at a galloping pace, as we did the guards in front of me made sure there was enough room for the horse I rode on to gallop with the wagon attached to the leather multipurpose saddle, without dropping a single item. After 15 minutes of galloping, all the horses trotted. As they did, the guards began to talk amongst themselves. " I did not get a full breakfast, I only got a sausage. " one of them complained within 20 minutes of trotting. "We aren't stopping in till we are at the next village, the one by the cursed cauldera." The guards behind me slightly groaned. " DID I STUTTER?! " "no General, sir!" They all said in the respectful tone. " well keep your mouths clean of insults and listen to me, there will not be any complaining during this time of delivering the supplies, cause I will not hesitate to turn this group around! Is THAT clear?! " " yes General sir! " "good." I then went silent while the guards continued to speak to one another.
-------3 Hours later---------

We were still on our way to the village when I saw nearby a field of flowers. "Halt!" We stopped. I dismounted then stated " I will be right back. " I went around a tree that was near the flower field, and then picked a rose from the nearby bush. Knowing I had a specimen vile right on my belt I placed the rise inside, surprisingly it fitted well.It then covered the file with my cape, went back to my horse and we continued on our journey.
--------- Twilight, near the cursed cauldera-------

We finally reached to the inn where we will be staying for the night, some of  the troop men and women decided to purchase the wine there and started drinking, while I was keeping my mind on other things. I then took out the vile with the rose and poured a little water inside of it to make sure it was hydrated. ' I am pretty sure she would appreciate the kind gesture. ' I thought. Before one of the trips could see I quickly went into town. I walked by a few shops, some of them were clothing, weapons, and armor, but what stopped me completely was a jewellery shop, thinking of Amaya, I decided to buy her a brooch pin that looked like a mixture of all the primal sources within one gem-like stone. After that I went back to the inn, hid the items I bought and went to sleep.
---------- Morning, village inn---------

I woke up to find the troops all ready but complaining about their headaches. 'well that's what you get when you drink too much.' I rolled my eyes at them and we then took off. "Sir, *winces* how do you get rid of such a headache?" One of the guards within 3 minutes into our ride asked. " well, if you don't want headaches, don't drink too much wine, or in my case, go for strawberry milk instead. " they all groaned again. " men, sober up, cause you would be kicked off of guarding if king Harrow catches you drinking like that. " was my final remark, after a bit we began to have our horses gallop for two hours. During that time of the gallop, I can only imagine seeing Amaya's sweet, beautiful, yet scared a tad bit, face. I looked up to her as a general who lacks a few things she posseses, but I also think it is funny that she wouldn't go for just any common boys, knowing her for most of my childhood, she acted more like a boy than a lady, but that was also what made her an amazing freind, as I would often get teased for hanging out with Sarai and Amaya, but I am also glad that they both had my backs, the boys my age back then were quite immature compared to the girls and I. My thoughts came to slow down as the galloping speed did. " General sir, not to complain or anything but how much longer to the breach? " I heard another guard ask. " We are just a few hours away,  we will reach there by the last meal of the day. " apparently that seemed to inspire them to go faster, food does get into their minds though. I chuckled as we started heading out faster to the boarder, pretty quickly trots began to gallop, and the area around us seemed to be focused on that meal that lies at the end of the day.
--------sunset, the breach------------

We got to the breach finally, I was greeted with the other soldiers at the boarder who began to unload the supplies. I was looking for General Amaya, when I ran into her. " y/n, how are you? " she signed to me informally. " I am good, Amaya, may I have a word with you in private? " I signed to her, she nodded and we both went into an empty room. " what is it that you wanted to talk to me about? " she asked with a smiling face. "Amaya, I wanted to give you two items. " I then took out the brooch and the rose in the Vile. " Look I like you alot, more than just a freind, even though we usually frequently send word to one another through crows, I see you as someone I want to be with.... If you want to of course, I know that you might be busy guarding the boarder while I can be busy with making plans and tactics with king harrow, we can still be together even then... I am asking you, if you want to, to be my girlfreind? " I signed to her, she then signed back. " Y/n, I also do have items for you. " Amaya then pulled out of her bag a secondary horn from an elf (Meaning the second branch on the horn), and scales from Thunder the dragon. " even though you're was less violent to obtain, I wanted to give these to you along with the same proposal of us being a pair. " she signed as she then hugged me and I hugged her back, when we broke from the hug, we both spent the night together catching up on what is new on both Katolis grounds and the boarder, even after we parted ways, we still make contact through crow and even still to this day, even though she replanted the rose, she held on to the brooch and the rose.