fires of love(Amaya x Fem. Reader)

A/n this story has been suggested by Orangecookie1, congrats on the first request for Amaya, now into the reading.
3rd pov
Y/n and Amaya have been friends ever since teenage years, they sparred with one another, they fought bravely in battle, and they are in the same army, but at different positions. As y/n is two ranks lower than a general that is, the only time they are with one another is usually at the meals, and When they pass each other by when on guard duty. But that is just on duty, When they have the occasional one day off, y/n and Amaya spar. And do a couple of things together as freinds, well today Y/n is on the job but there was something she did not expect to happen.
Y/n's pov
I am on the look out for the day, and I am sweating really hard due to the intense heat of the lava coming out in a sort of lavafall. 'boy, this is intense' I thought to myself as I wipe the sweat off my brow. 'but then again, this is every day here and it is to protect all kingdoms.' I was trying to keep up a good attitude to make it through the shift. About a few minutes go by and I see who I am looking out there with, apparently to my surprise it was General Amaya. "Hi y/n. How is the breach?" She signed to me. " not much, as there appears to be no threat. " I responded, looking back out across the lava falls. We didn't sign amongst each other for the time being. But we occasionally looked at each other and smiled, before looking out again. This continued until we both saw a puff of smoke. "There, the signal has been sent." I reported in sign. " good, but I am rather curious as to if there was a problem, it was a late signal after all. " she signed to me. So, Amaya gathered a party, and we took off to the hidden base on the Xadian side. " This is too quiet." She signed to us. " Fen, take two men, and search. " "yes General." Fen responded out loud. Amaya then turned to the rest of us. "Everyone, search for anything abn-" " AMAYA LOOK OUT!!! " I said out loud before she could Finnish, I went and pushed her out of the way due to an arrow flying right at her, but in the process I got hit with that arrow, it was now embedded in my arm, another one right in the stomach after, and finally one in my leg, each one learned through my armour. I screamed out in pain and fell to the ground as five sunfire elves came in, all without any magical source on them. Amaya took me and hid me behind her shield as the other men fought and killed the elves, Fen defiantly charged back down and attacked the elves as well, while I was starting to feel weak and had a blurry vision, after the fight came to an end, Amaya layed me down on the ground to a more comfortable position. "Y/n. Stay with me. Fen, help me take her back to the main base, everyone else is promoted to guarding this base." She signed noticing I was bleeding at a slightly more gush. Fen and Amaya took one of those emergency beds and carried me back to the main base, all that while I was holding on to my bleeding stomach that whole time. " y/n, stay with me. " Amaya said as I then proceeded to black out.
--------unknown time later---------------
I woke up in bed and started to arise when I felt pain in my gut and winced at the pain and I was noticing my bandages then the nurse in the room took notice of this and went to the door. "General Amaya, y/n's awake." The nurse said over to the person sitting outside my room. Amaya then came in and sat next to where I played my legs " Y/n! Thank goodness you are safe! I was so worried you wouldn't make it. " she signed. " Amaya, how long was I out? " " two days, but why did you take an arrow... I mean three arrows for me, the girl I knew wouldn't do that. " she signed with the most worried face. " I did it because I love you, we may be freinds, at least in your eyes, but in mine, I had grown to have a crush on you, I didn't know if you felt the same way but I had to protect you, some how, that also ment putting my life on the line. " Amaya then had tears in her eyes as she then held my hand and cupped my face with the other hand. She then proceeded to kiss my forehead, before signing again. "I will always love you. I also kept my feelings a secret, but I now will reveal that I want you. I thought I was going to lose the person I fell in love with, even with the fires out there the fires of love inside me nearly went out when you were near to death." " Amaya, will you stay by me? " I said out loud in a weak voice. She then nodded. " as soon as you recover, we will have a promoting cerimony, for your quick acting and selflessness, I have already sent a messenger hawk to king harrow, explaining what you did to deserve it, and recently he approved it. " I smiled as I cupped her cheek with my good arm and kissed her on the lips, as she then kissed back. When we broke, she then stroked my hair to the side of my face and went to the desk nearby and started writing.
Amaya stayed with me the entire recovery, a few months had pass and we began dating, now my fires of love can't hold back to her anymore.