The author lives!!!

A/n: hello everyone! It has been a while, the reason for that being is that I was camping for most of the summer, well now I am back and here to tell you that I lived through a horror and even did some climbing and repelling here and there, but ev...

A/n: hello everyone! It has been a while, the reason for that being is that I was camping for most of the summer, well now I am back and here to tell you that I lived through a horror and even did some climbing and repelling here and there, but even then, I can't wait to get back to writing your ideas and making them enjoyable for many others.
The photo that is at the head of this chapter is a drawing I made during those long camping trips, it still isn't finished, and I have received complainers overlooking my artwork saying that I should be coloring it,  I find it just fine with it being like this, but I wonder if you guys like it so far.
So in honesty, what do you think of it?
And don't be afraid to share an idea you want to see in the stories you read, I love it when readers give their own input, and if you need a refresher of the rules, feel free to scroll down to the bottom of the first chapter, and if the occasional author creative mind has a story, I will write it.
Sure now that I am back, there will be times where I need to be an actual human being, aka I have school and am working a part time job starting this september.
Thank you for you're support into this story, and I will see you more often, somewhere in the universe.
-DragonOfCosmos