Impossible love(Claudia X Rayla)

A/N: This first character in Character idea was brought to you by , congrats on the first kind of request of this type, I hope it is to your liking. But enough about the idea how about you read it in story mode shall we?
3rd Pov
Rayla and Claudia, even though they don't remember eachother, have met before, there were times where Rayla and Runaan would cross the boarder just to see the humans when the king of the dragons wasn't looking, and there were times where Caludia and Viren would sneak across the boarder for more samples for dark magic, well one day the two young girls at the time met on the humans side without their guardians knowing about the others encounter. At first they were afraid of each other but they bonded quickly enough that Claudia has a moonshadow ring that was too big for her hand, so she kept it safe in her pack. And for Rayla, she got a navy blue cloth which Rayla, who knew how to do clothing work, had decided to add on to her assassin clothing later on. Well today they meet up once again. But this time it was at the nexus.
Caludia's Pov
I finally found Callum, thankfully unharmed. Soren wasn't helping out by not getting rid of that elf, but something looked familiar on her, even though we met once, while we fought in the dungeon. I had to talk to her peacefully, so I put my bag in the table. "Soren, I am going to get some air, sleep tight bro." I said as I left the room, I walked around to search for that elf girl as I just wanted to talk. I heard a rustling of leaves behind me, I turned around to see her right there. " hello. " "hi, Rayla is it?" " Yes, you have a moonshadow ring, am I right? " she asked me, "yeah, I remember an elf giving this to me and I did give that same elf some navy blue cloth." Rayla was silent for a moment, " can I see it? " she asked. " how do I know you would give it back? " Rayla then dropped both her weapons on the ground. " that's how. " she then took my ring which is black in the daylight but kind of a silver at night. "I remember when I was a wee elf that I had a ring just like this but I lost it... But to a human possibly... I don't know in full details, it could still be lost and I dreamed I gave it to a human... That does seem to reach a reasonable approach to the matter." She said. " I lost a navy blue cloth that I was going to use for Callum's birthday by making him a sweater a long time ago, when I was six, I used to know how to make sweaters out of any cloth, but now it is too hard, I can't now because I haven't got the motivation and I lost the instructions for how to do it. " I said as she gave me my ring back. "I can tell that ring used to be mine, because there is elvish on the inside part of the ring." " wait... what?! " I looked over as Rayla showed me the elvish markings, unfortunately I couldn't read elvish. "It says 'don't let war get in the way of love.'" It wasn't long before that Rayla heard Callum coming over. " I reckon that you are bonding nicely... " we both nodded. " well, if we do end up getting the egg back, I reckon we would also have more time to bond, but it's late at the moment, we both need our strength of we are going to travel. " she said to me. " we are going back to Katolis right? " "maybe, but I think I have something for you. " Rayla then kissed me on the lips. It was a rather sweet yet meaningful kiss.  Rayla then went off to her sleeping quarters. I then went over to my own quarters, just stroking my ring. "What other magical properties do you hold?" I whispered to it. then I herd Rayla's voice. " You might not see me but whoever made that ring is able to speak to you telepathically . " I then smiled at the thought that she could do some sort of jewellery work. "I reckon that this is how we can communicate if we do get separated, how far does this go?" I thought-spoke to her. " this magic works only at night, and can go pretty far as long as the moon is out, if not there can't be any long distance contact. " I hear her voice say. I then admitted this to her. " Look, I always wanted to be with an elf, but I was scared that my own friends and family would abandon me. " "I thought the same Claudia." Rayla responded after a few seconds.
" I guess we both thought that an elf and a human relationship would be... " "impossible" we both said to each other through thoughts at the same time. "I know it is impossible now but, if we were to no longer be at war, and we see rather as equals, would you be mine?" I asked. " it's a maybe on that part but it depends. I need to know you better before that. " she said to me once more
------later-------
3rd pov.
Rayla didn't quite trust Claudia but she couldn't get her out of her head. The same and with Claudia, but she couldn't quite let her go as easily as Rayla did for the sake of getting Azymondias back to Xadia where his mother waits for his return, even if she doesn't know it. the rest of the events unfold in time as you know, and Claudia, if you remember her taking Rayla's braid, kept a few hairs from that braid in case she wanted to find her once again, but as she also had to bring back soren, she didn't have the time, as the love may seem impossible, soon they will reunite and such a relationship wouldn't seem so non existent.