the little wisperer (Aaravos x fem reader)

A/N: this contains into from season two so SPOILER ALERT! Read at your own risk, skip this chapter until you have seen season 2, or go ahead. But don't say I didn't warn you of the spoilers, now this story has been suggested by @BlazingSaphire232 , now onto the reading. Btw, again I warn you, like the phantom of the opera, if you are reading and haven't seen season two,🎶🎶🎵 this is the point of no return.🎵🎶🎶

3rd pov
Y/n was one of the townsfolk, her father was the baker that Ezran often stole tarts from, but she lived well, despite her being the maid for King harrow, she often enjoyed her duty, even if it ment getting cat calls from the guards who would often roam around the halls of Katolis, because she was quite beautiful for a maid. She was troubled by the fact that king harrow did pass away, she did often view him as a role model for everyone in the kingdom, not that she had a crush on him what so ever, but she misses his kind greeting every time she enters into a room he was in, much like Opeli, she often would summon the princes to him to talk if necessary, but she also has received a gift from Lord Viren at one point due to cleaning his book shelves and dusting his paintings. She actually got one of those crusher things with a bowl once, and another a geode, but that was about it, he said he had no more use for these, but being Y/n she kept them, as well as a knife for cutting fruit , some thread, a needle and purple cloth, as well as a leather water pouch filled with water, she often kept them close for when she needed them. She wore commoner clothes without the stereotypical maid hat, as king Harrow found that rather humiliating, he banned it. But one day she was in Viren's study one night, when he went home for the night, and Y/n spotted a secret door that led down to a secret chamber.
Y/n's pov
the mushrooms that glowed in the walls help me guide myself to satisfy my curiosity, it then came to find a spiral stair case that led me to the commander gren, asleep with his hands bound upright, I did feel sorry for the commander, but as I have no key, I couldn't help him other than giving him my jacket to use as a jacket, it looked like he needed it, I then approached a cell door, that contained a mirror in a sheet, and a chair in the dark, I unveiled the mirror to see not my reflection, but an elf , this elf looked a lot of what I had studied of the elves from Xadia, and rather a lot like the arch mage Aaravos from a book King Harrow gave me for Christmas two years ago, the elf looked to see me, and i saw he had a tray of items on the table he had, as well as a few items of similar looks on the table over on your side. "Who are you?" I asked in a blush as you found the elf rather good looking, Aaravos pointed to the items he had, and pointed at me. " I have those, in my bag. " I grabbed out my crusher, bowl, geode ,fruit knife, my golden thread, a purple cloth, and my water pouch. I then followed what the design on the purple cloth was on the elf's side and did the instructions as to crushing the Geode in the mortar with the cloth still on top, I then slipped the dust from the store into my water pouch and drank, all of this was with him pointing at what I should do, he then motioned me to grab the fruit knife to my hand, and cut it into my mortar, I did so, and waited for what to do next. He then opened his mouth and took out one of two worms and there was a sort of portal as it came out to my ear, I then heard the elf say. "Hello." I kind of freaked out and turned around. " WHO IS THERE" I said loudly. "It is the elf in the mirror that speaks to you, I have rather been lonely nowadays, can I get your name perhaps?" I turned to him again. " Y/n. And what about you? " I asked. "If I tell you my name, any script with my name on it would disappear." " Well, I can guess right, I want to say Aaravos, but he may have been long dead. " I said. "You guessed correctly Y/n, and I am not long dead, I am a star touched elf, and my life span is long, as of my age, I am around 1100 years old, maybe give or take 70 years, but who said that age matters?" "It is a rather interesting question indeed." I responded "You are quite attractive to me if I do say myself." " why I will say the same thing myself to you Y/n, but how are the humans doing, it has been a long time since I have seen one other than you and the man who was here a while ago, I don't know his name, but I think he may as well make a decent ally. " "I live with my father, who is a baker, he really loved making a treat for me after I come home from working around in the castle of Katolis." I answered before realizing it Lord Viren finds me here I would end up like commander Gren, who is probably out there suffering from starvation. "I need to go Aaravos, though thank you for being willing to talk to me." I said as I put my stuff away making sure it was how Viren left it. " don't forget to cover the mirror up in the sheet y/n, but don't worry, I can still contact you with my little wisperer that remains on your ear. " I then picked up the sheet as Aaravos winks at me, I wink back before covering the mirror. I get out of the cell to see commander Gren there awake this time. "Hello there. I don't know if you can get me out of here do you?" He asked after coughing only twice. " I am so sorry, I can't liberate you, however, would you like some water? " he nodded his head as I give him a cup of water, he stands and washes it down. " Thankyou, I needed that. "" look, I am not supposed to be here, and I am going to need you to be silent about this. Can you promise me that you will be silent? " "I am a man of my word. I reckon this jacket is yours, I have no need of it, but thank you for the kind offer." I take my jacket, and set his cup down on the tray nearby. " I am sorry that you ended up here, I wish I can help more. But I can't. " I said before going up the stairs and vanishing from his sight. " farewell. " I heard him say as I go back out to Lord Viren's study, closing off the secret door and getting out of the castle, and went home to my father. "Y/n, you were late coming home, where were you?" My dad asked me. " I was in the palace, I wanted to pay my respects to king harrow, he was a good king to me, and I want to honor him by leaving a rose at his room. " I explained. "I know, I miss the king too, and even though I am rather annoyed by his son, I miss him as well." I went to bed and I heard amazing stories from Aaravos as the worm was still on my ear, mainly about how he imagines the world I love in and that he is still in Xadia and was kidnapped and sent to somewhere he doesn't even know, but that was as I like to call it, how I fell in love with the elf, I can't wait to meet him soon.