Chapter Nine

Ellie's POV

Joey and I were in the mall when we heard laughing coming from the store where they sold those huge vibrating recliners where you'd get burried in the leather material. Joey whispered in my ear, "Its Ivy and Harry."

"Aww." I smiled to myself.

We walked a little more around the mall until we saw a fairly short/tall blonde boy ordering a pretzel. I held my breath. That was my boyfriend, Niall Horan.

Maybe.

I couldnt tell with the hood and sunglasses.

My phone buzzed in my back jeans pocket. I took it out and saw it was "Call from Niall Horan."

I pressed the button and heard a thick irish accent say, "Look behind you."

I turned around and there was Niall standing there with the light smile playing on his lips. He handed me a piece of pretzel and I smiled my thank you at him. "Whatcha doing here?" I asked.

"Well, since fall is right around the corner, I need to get fall clothes. So might as well go to the mall, huh?" Niall asked giggling. "What about you?"

"Me and Joey just came here we're just chilling I guess."

"That's cool." Niall said munching on the pretzel. "Hey, Joey."

"I'm gonna go walk around."Joey said, taking my wallet out of my purse. "I'll catch up with you guys later. Mmkay?"

I nodded and he walked in the opposite direction.

Niall and I started walking forward with  our hands by our sides, until i felt Niall's hand entwine our hands and i rolled my eyes and we started swinging our arms childishly.

"I am so tired. There's so much stress for the new album. Up All Night felt easier for some reason. And i come home legit, dripping wet from shooting Live While We're young." he said, letting go of my hand and wrapping it securly around my waist.

"Oh well, you should try going to collage. I have work up to my ears." I sighed.

"Lucky. That's the least you can say."

"Oh stop being such a drama queen." I laughed.

He giggled and shrugged. Suddenly he stopped. "Hey, Ellie?"

"Hm?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Me?"

"No Ellie, the magical beaver behing you." Niall said sarcasticlly with a hand on his hip.

"Sorry I just...."

"Relax." Niall laughed as he took a piece of my chocolate brown hair out of one of my green eyes. "Perfect." he commented under his breath. He leaned in and closed his eyes. I trembled underneeth his touch as his hands wrapped around my waist, and he closed the distance and his lips meant mine. I shivered in excitment and wrapped my hands around his neck, feeling his soft feathery hair under my fingertips.

Ingrid's POV

Harry and I walked into a jewlery store with our frozen yogurt and the short fat man working there waddled over to us and frowned. "Excuse me, but you can't eat in here." he scowled.

Harry frowned and said, "Why is that?"

I rolled my eyes, "Harry, come on."

He sighed and when we were out of distance Harry started cracking up. "Seriously, that's so much fun."

"And rude." I said nudging his side with my elbow. We skimmed the shelves and then i saw the prettiest necklace i think Iv'e ever seen. It was a silver heart with little pink gemstones around it.

Harry came over and stood behind me, looking over my shoulder. "Isnt that prescious." he thought aloud. He turned around to the man. "How much?"

I gasped and before I could stop him, the man said, "Two thousand dollars."

"Done." Harry said taking out his wallet.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked him with wide eyes.

"Nope." Harry said simply. "Can I please have that silver necklace?"

The man grinned and nodded. He took it out of the case and put it on the mat on the glass showcase. "Isnt it lovley?"

Harry handed the man his credit card.

"Harry, you've got to be kidding. I'm not letting you spend two thousand dollars on me!" I gasped.

"Too bad." Harry grinned and we left with the chain in his palm. He stopped me and turned me around, and locked the chain to my neck. He spun me back around. "It looks perfect." he smiled.