Chapter Fourteen

I wrapped gauze around some recent cuts that started bleeding out of nowhere and poured myself some water. I forced myself to sip it, but ended throwing it all up in the bathroom.

I wiped off tears i didnt know were on my cheeks and sat down on the couch, playing with the broken chain, i couldnt get away from the past couple days. It was the last piece of Harry I had.

I didnt look at him on the computer or read his tweets, so honestly, i didnt know what the boy was up to in the past five months. I hoped he was doing okay, and not hurting.

My cell phone rang from the kitchen so i got up and pressed the home button so the dusty screen would turn on. Call from Louis Tomlinson. I didnt want to talk. I hadent talked in a month or two, so i didnt even know what my own voice sounded like. A text message popped up and i sighed and read it, my eyes widening a little more with every word i saw.

ingrid, u hav to come now. harry's in the hospital he cut one of his major vains and he isnt waking up he's on the virge of dying. please come 2 the hospital. . . . .xx louis

Harry cut himself? That's impossible. I threw on a baggy sweatshirt to cover my body and started out the front door, throwing on a pair of UGGs in the car,

When i got to the hospital, i tied my hair into a messy bun and knocked slightly on the door. "Harry?" I whispered as i walked in. Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn were there. Along with their girlfriends, Eleanor, Lacey, Perrie, and Ellie. Anne and Robin and Gemma were there, and so was i girl with long fake blonde hair and big fake boobs. Who was she?

I bit my lip and tapped on Louis shoulder. "Lou?" I whispered, my voice fragile and weak.

He turned around and wrapped his strong arms around me, buring his face in my neck. "I missed you so mu-"

Suddenly, i felt a strong pain in my stomach and i slammed against the wall. Robin, Harry's stepdad, was glaring at me, slamming me into the wall. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY SON, YOU LITTLE BITCH."

"I'm sorry!" I sputtered, holding my stomach. "I'm so so sorry!"

"YOU WILL BE!" Robin said raising his fist to my eye.

"DAD, STOP IT!" Gemma screamed, pushing him away from me.

He growled and said, "Hon, you do know that Harry commited suicide because of her?"

"I'm sorry!" I cried out, Louis pulling me away from Robin and Gemma and holding me back.

"Listen up, guys." Louis said angrily, tears sliding down his soft skin. "My best friend in the whole world could be dead soon. We're not going to be waisting our last time with him fighting. Sure he isnt awake yet, but at lease he's alive. Please, no more fighting, or blaming."

It was silent for a moment, and i turned to Harry who looked utterly small lying there on the hospital bed hooked up to machines, half dead.