Pen Pals

Hi guys. This is a new story that just kinda came to me. I didn't want to forget it so I'm writing it down. I like to get feedback on my story's so comment if you like it or don't like it and stuff.

I hoipe you like it though.

prolouge

To: Josh_man

From: Lin-Lin

Subject: OMG SO BORED!!!

Hey Josh. I'm so bored! My parents grounded me because I got a B on my maths test. You know how they are :-(      Anyways what's up with you?

Sent.

I sent an e-mail to Josh, my pen pal. I haven't met him before but from the e-mails we've been sending back and forth he seems really nice. My parents are really strict as you can probably tell from the e-mail. They have my whole life planned out. I have to be a straight A student so that I can get a law degree from Harvard. Then I have to marry a rich guy who has a good job. We'll have two kids, a girl and a boy. And to top it all off, we have to live in a big house.

I heard a 'Bing bing' come from my computer informing me that I got an e-mail.

To: Lin-Lin

From: Josh_man

Subject: :-(   Don't be depressed.

Hey, Lin. Sorry to hear about the grade. Try not to get to depressed about it. At least they didn't take your lap top away. :-)  I'm good. My father is coming to town to watch me play in the football final in a couple weeks. :-(   He'll be staying in a hotel with his 'fiancé' so he won't have to  stay in the house like last year. That's all I guess.

Recieved.

Josh is a jock. In two weeks is the last game of the season. They'll be playing against the rival school. His parents are divorced and he lives with his mom and little sister. As for his dad, well he moved away to LA and got engaged. We're both seventeen. If my parents found out that I have a pen pal they would both have a heart attack. They hate the idea of meeting someone online without ever seeing them in person.

I don't really care so long as i have a friend. I mean I do have friends at school but most of them only hang out with me 'cause my parents are rich. I only have one real friend, Jessica. She's been my best friend since kindergarten. That was before even I knew my parents are rich. 

I first started e-mailing Josh when he accidentaly sent me an e-mail that was meant for one of his team mates. it said

Hey be at training monday.

Apparently his friends e-mail username is Lin-Lin123 and he forgot to add the 123.

So from then on we have always been e-mailing.