Chapter 4: Okay, I'll admit it. I was very,very WRONG!!

HI!!!!!! I will be on midterm break soon!!! 

Can I get a 'woot woot?' No? Okay then Nevermind. *Goes to a corner and pouts while shouting "I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIENDS"* O kay nevermind me.

Wait, before you start reading this chapter I have a funny story. Okay, so I was downloading some new music on my phone and saw this song that I love. It's called 'Summer Paradise' by Simple Plan. I just love that song.   So, anyways, I download it and don't actually listen to it until I'm in my car. It starts up, all good until it starts playing in French!!! Only the rap and the course is in English.  Also the title is in English. HAHAHA LOL LEL VNIDHBFEGBHRGTBHJRTFGBH

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

To:Josh_man

From:Lin-Lin

Subject:Barbeque or raging party??? Any ideas?

 Dear Josh,

today is Saturday. Saturday is usually my favourite day of the week. I think it's a lot of peoples favourite day of the week. Anyways, what I mean by Saturday usually being my favourite day of the week is this: My best friend, Jessica, is forcing me to go to this apparently formal barbeque with only a select few of people. We got invited from a girl in our school.

Most of the time, I'd love to go to a formal barbeque and hang out with some people, but the girl who is hosting the barbeque, Veronica, is known for throwing huge partys. I think you figured out by now that I hate big partys. I'll be more then happy to stay if the barbeque is formal and quiet with not too many people, but if it starts getting carzy what should I do?

Should I leave Jess and go home or stay with Jess and try to avoid everyone??? Gosh I'm soooo confused.

Love, Lin.

I sent an e-mail to Josh hoping he could help me with the situation I'm stuck in. I'm not sure if he can help me. Usually I'd go to Jess for help but seeing as she's the one who wants me to go today, I can't go talk to her. I don't want to hurt her feelings. Besides, it's not like I can exactly go to my mother. As soon as I say the words formal barbeque she'll start asking questions like,'How formal?' 'Are the girls parents well off?' 'Are you wearing something nice?' And more complicated questions that I don't want to answer. I was once again pulled out of my thoughts from the familiar 'BING BING' from my laptop informing me that I have an e-mail. I opened it and read it.

To:Lin-Lin

From:Josh_man

Subject: Hmmmm... complicated situation.

Dear Lin,

that's a complicated situation. I'm guessing that you don't want to leave Jessica alone at the party. If I were you, I'd go to the party, see if it's a small little barbeque like Vanessa said it is, but if it starts getting crazy tell Jessica that you'll leave then come back to pick her up. Maybe even tell Jessic abefore you go to the party that you won't stay if it gets crazy.

I'm not really the go-to person for advice ,but that's probably what I'd do if I were in your place.

Josh...