chapter 3: Shopping! Yay! *Note the sarcasm please!*

Hi! Here is chapter...3!!! *and the crowd goes wild!!!!* 

Okay, moving on.  As I have formerly mentioned this is chapter 3.  That means that there will only be 7 more chapters until double digit!!! aw ha. *doing a happy dance*

So, please continue reading and you will be sure to find out what happes in this chapter.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$££££££££££££

'RIIIIING' I sighed in releif when I heard the bell ring, signaling the end of school. It's Friday which means it's the end of yet another boring week. Today Jessica and I are going to the mall to go shopping for clothes for the barbeque tomorrow. I don't know why I agreed to go to the stupid thing anyway. I mean, Jess says that it's just a Summer Barbeque but I think we all know it'll turn into a raging party and the whole school will come. Anyways. I'm going and there's no way that Jessica will let me back out.

"Come on, Lin Lin. If we don't go quick then we won't get a good parking spot at the mall." Jess yelled at me while running towards the school doors. She's in a rush to go shopping while I'm trying to shove books in my locker as fast as I can. "Alright, alright just give me a minute." As soon as I said that sentence Jessica came running back to me and quickly put my whole locker in order within the space of thirty seconds. While I stood there staring at her, she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her car.

*****

"Ya know, you didn't have to drag me out of school that fast seeing as you got this awesome parking spot pretty quickly." We're outside of the mall in the parking lot. Jessica got a great parking spot right in the front. So, I guess you can see why I'm a little P-Oed right now. "Yes, but we wouldn't have gotten this awesome parking spot if I hadn't dragged you out of school. Right?" That was Jess with her smart come-back.  I just rolled my eyes and started walking towards the entrance.  "Alright, heres the plan. We'll go to about three stores and get whatever we need. Then we'll go to the food court and grab a bite to eat. We then go back to shopping until we have so much bags that we won't be able to hold them all." Jess said once she caught up to me. I nodded my head telling her that I was okay with that plan. "Let the journey begin!" I said before walking towards a shop.

*****

It's not that I don't like shopping, I just don't like going over board like today unless it's absolutely nescessary. Like prom, for example. That is an occasion to go over board shopping for. Not for some pathetic Summer Barbeque. But whatever, right?  

"Hey, Lin. Come here and try these shorts with this tank top." I heard Jess call from behind a rack of clothes. Right now we're in Forever 21. My absolute favorite shop. It's Jess's favourite aswell but being the bad best friend that I am I only figured that out today.... Woops!  "Alright, coming." I called back to Jess.  When I looked at what she picked out for me, I realised what true love is. They were these amazing black denim shorts with slight rips in them. They were the perfect size. Not too small but not too big either. Don't even get me started on the tank top.  It was yellow and kind of flowy.

I quickly grabbed them both and ran for the changing rooms, silently praying that they would fit me. My prayers were answered. They fit. 'Now to see if they look good on me.' I thought to myself. I looked in the full-length mirror first, and it looked good. So now I only need to see if Jess thinks it looks good. She always tell me the truth. Whether it's a good truth or a bad truth, Jessica will tell me.  So, took a big long breath and walked out of the changing rooms to find Jessica waiting for me.

As soon as she looked at me her eyes widened. Preparing myself for the worst, I asked,"It looks horrible, doesn't it?" but she just shook her head and smiles. "No, it looks amazing and you are buying it. Now you only  need jewelery and shoes but we're buying this first." Jess looked so excited that I thought she might faint, so to prevent that from happening I said, "Hey, Jess. Maybe after we but this outfit we should get a smoothie or something forst before buying anything else." She just nodded her head in response and walked up to the cash register. I quickly followed her not wanting her buy the clothes with her own money by mistake, so I slammed a fifty dollar note on the counter and waited for my change.

****

After we got a smoothie each, we started walking towards Tommy Hillfigure to get a pair of shoes to match my outfit. You see, my parents may only care about what my grades are and who I'm dating but what they lack in parently love they make up for in money. I'm not saying that I'd rather have money instead of loving parents. No, I'd much rather be poor and have loving parents, than be rich and have parents who don't care about me. "OMG!!!!!" I heard a really girly squeal come from the other side of the shop and when I looked over I saw Jess holding up a pair of yellow shoes.Wait, no. They're not shoes. They are six inch heels. I quickly ran over to her before she bought them and grabbed them from  her hands. "No way." I said to her before she could even open her mouth. "But Lin-Lin! They'd look great with the yellow blouse." She whined. I ignored her and put them down to look at some more shoes.

Two hours later, I bought a nice pair of bright yellow flats, along with some bangles and low hanging necklaces. I was extremely tired and nearly fell asleep on the way home. Jess dropped me off and I grabbed all fifteen of my shopping bags before walking inside. My parents aren't home but I don't care. I have to do some homewrok and study anyways before I can finally relax. Oh, wait. Let's not forget that I have to put away all these clothes that I bought.

I decided to put away my new stuff first. I opened the Tommy Hillfigure bag and saw the yellow heels that Jess wanted me to buy. 'Oh, you sly little fox Jessica.' I thought to myself before quickly putting the rest of the stuff away so I could get started on my homework.

****

I'm in bed thinking to myself about tomorrow. 'Maybe it coulod be a little fun at the 'barbeque' tomorrow.' I thought before falling asleep. 'I might even wear the new shoes.. I'm such a rebel!' More sarcasm by the way.