Chapter 1: Party Plans!

Alright readers. Here is chapter one. I'm really psyched 'cause as soon as I posted the first part I almost immediately got three reads. I know that's nopt a lot but that doesn't usually happen for me so I'm happy.

'Beep beep.' my alarm went off and I rolled out of bed. Literally I just rolled off. My duvét wrapped around me so I didn't hurt myself. I looked at my clock, it read six AM. I sighed and walked to my closet. Well I unwrapped myself from my blanket first. The outfit I picked out was, blacked skinny jeans with a purple tank top. I grabbed a light purple hoodie and dark purple flats before heading into the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed.  I did my usual hairstyle and ran downstairs. "Line. It's unlady like to run in the house." My mother scolded when I got downstairs. "Sorry mother." I said before sitting down and eating some cereal.

AT SCHOOL.

"Hey Lin!" I turned around and saw Jessica running towards me. "Hey Jess." We hugged before walking inside. "So how was your weekend?" I asked her. She smiled and started talking about how she went to the mall and got these new shoes that 'literally match everything!'

"What about you? How was your weekend. Were you talking to your pen pal?" She laughed because she thought I only had a pen pal to rebel against my parents. I just rolled my eyes at her like I always do.

We spent the rest of the morning talking until the bell went off. "I'll see you in gym." Jess called over her shoulder.

I sat through maths listening and taking notes. No way am I gonna get a B on the next test.

By the time it was lunch I had a headache from listening so hard. I got in line and quickly bought an apple and a bottle of water. Jessica and I never eat the ready made food because today for example, I wasn't sure if they were selling slop or chillie. 

I walked down to my usual table to find Jessica already sitting there. " Hi! Guess what!?" She asked me. She was being her usual bubbly self. I smiled slightly and asked, "What?"   "Well, Veronica is organising a barbeque and she'll be inviting some of her friends from West Stack high!!!" Veronica is known for her partys and get togethers. They're always so awesome! She moved here to Earlston High from West Stack high a year ago. "So? Veronica is always doing stuff like that." I said. Jessica rolled her eyes at me. "Yeha, but she came to me personally and asked if me and you would go. I said yes obviously, because she said she was only inviting about twenty people from our school and ten people from Stack high. It won't be a big crazy party like usual, so you have no excuse not to come."

I sighed for what seemed like the hundreth time today. I'm always making excuses about not going to partys because, honestly, I thought they were boring. All you do at them is dance and stuff. I could just plug my phone into my speaker and dance around to the music on that. "Yeah, okay I'll come. But only because I'm curious about Veronica's friends.I said after about five minutes of thinking. "Yes! I knew you would make the right decision in the end." After that we just talked about random stuff.   

Eventually the bell rang and lunch was over. I quickly got to my locker pulling out my stuff for history.  I don't like being late for class so instead I just got there really, really early. 

'Finally class is over.' I thought to myself as I walked out of History.  Now all I have left is gym. Gym is easy onMondays because the boys play football and the girls don't have to do anything so we just sit down and talk. 

"Hey Lin!" Jessica called when I got to the gym. I ran over to her and sat on the bench. "So I was thinking, we should go shopping for outfits for the barbeque this weekend." She said. I know it sounded like a 'if your not busy' question but when it comes to Jess, it doesn't matter if your busy or not. You are always going to go with her.  "No, I'm not busy. So I guess we can go shopping Saturday." I said. She squealed and we started talking about what we were gonna get tomorrow. 

When I got home I did my homework and studied. I did an extra hour of studying on my maths just in case. That was pretty much all I did on my Monday  night.