Chapter 3

ok, guys im sorry I have had a busy finals schedule, but now I am on winter break so I will be updating regularly, that is only if I get a good response from this book! Right, let's get on with this disturbing but maybe hot chapter! ________________________________________________________________________________ 

WARNING THIS IS 21+ NOT EVEN 18+ AS THIS IS CROSSING ALL LIMITS INCLUDING A RAPE SCENE! SO CONTINUE ONLY IF YOU ARE 21 OR OVER!  (Who am I kidding 12-year-old cheapdies are reading this! but I hate these silent readers who are only getting free entertainment like it takes less than a second to vote, it won't take time off your lifespan!) 

Shivay put Anika down, turned around to lock the door! he faced Anika and saw her taking off her long sweater, showing her crop top and jeans!

Shivay- So fast Baby!

Anika gave a cute pout! 

Shivay- don't show me that pout or else I will not be able to control! 

Anika- then who told you to control! 

Shivay- My thirsty Ani! 

Anika- You want a piece of my pie? 

she said boldly! making Shivay stunned! 

Shivay- I will, but not a piece, I want the whole pie! and it's my pie! 

Anika- Then claim it! 

Shivay- you are making me more horny with youre bold statements! 

saying that he wants to her and smashed his lips on hers! 

She was a little shocked as he came fast at her, but it only took a few seconds for her to respond and equally fight for dominance! he was hungrily chewing on her rosy lips, tasting her cherry chapstick! he groaned in pleasure she viciously tasted her lips! she was no less biting on his lower lip causing blood to ooze! she tasted his salty blood as if she was a vampire! but he was no less harshly chewing on her upper lip, causing the soft skin to rupture! He had enough of this bloody war! he placed his hand on her waist to pinch it, but to his surprise, he felt her hand presence making her place her hand on his manhood, and squeezed it over his jeans! 

Shivay- (gasp) 

Anika smirked as she took her victory and entered his warm mouth! teasing his tongue with hers, tasting all the sides of his mouth she was not satisfied! while in his mouth, they twirled around so that Shivay's back was facing the bed. she made sure she tasted every cell inside his mouth! there was not a speck inside his mouth that she did not taste! at this time Shivay was just lost the tingling pleasure Anika was giving him by tasting everything inside his mouth! but her next action shocked him! 

Shivay- Wahhh! 

Anika smirked after pushing him on the bed! 

Shivay- Not satisfied? 

Anika- No my little boy! 

Shivay's ego got hurt after she called him a boy! 

Shivay- What the fuck did you just call me?

 Anika did not reply but pounced on top of him and bit his neck harshly making him scream in sudden pain! 

Shivay- Ahhhhh You Bit.... ahhh mmmm! 

He was going to curse her out but her soft tongue started sicking the deep hickey she had just given to him! making him shiver and groan in pleasure! how can the girl who loves him the most be classified as a foul cheap girl? but this was not ringing in his head as his ego was hurt, the ego that will make him suffer the most as he released the BEAST INSIDE HER! Anika gave him more deep hickeys along his neck making him scream and then groaned in pleasure as she wanted to mark him HER'S rather than him marking her as his! she then took his lips to taste the saliva building inside his mouth due to the pain and pleasure she was giving him a few seconds ago! but this time Shivay had some other plans stored for her! as she was tasting his chopped up lips, he interlocked his hands around her back like a hug, got up, turned around and threw her on the bed! this happens so fast that Anika herself was confused about what on earth had just happened!