Chapter 9

Thank you guys for your unconditional love for this book, I feel very motivated to write more chapters! so let's get on with the chapter! ________________________________________________________________________________

Morning;

The sunrays his Shivay's eyes as he slept peacefully after lord knows how long!

Shivay- ( while yawning)- Ahhhhhh that was a great sleep!

he looks at the time

Shivay (While Jumping)- What the Wack! its 10 am! The meeting is at 11! and it takes 40 minutes to get to Mhalutra Industries!

he ran to the bathroom and got freshened up.

Meanwhile

Anisa was woken Up by the shrieks of her father!

Tej- ANISAAAAAAA!

She jumped out of bed!

Anisa- JI BABA!

Tej- IMPORTANT MEETING!!!!

Anisa- Ji baba Ami Jani!

Tej- acha Jano! then why are you here! don't you know that you are going to finalize the Goenka's deal at 9!

Anisa- HAI ALLAH AMI Bulchi! ( ho god I forgot!)

Tej- BANDI!!! JALDI Get ready! they are waiting! ( female servant/ monkey, quickly!)

saying that she Quickly got ready and literally ran to Office as it was 5 minutes away from her residence. Anika walked in and quickly settled in conference room 2 and started finalizing her deal with the Goenka's.

Meanwhile,

Shivay arrived at Malhotra Industries looking handsome as fuck! even though he literally got ready in 15 minutes!

Shivay-

Shivay- Miss, Is Mr

Shivay- Miss, Is Mr. Mhalutra Readdy for the meeting?

Receptionist- Mr. Oberoi, He has postponed the meeting for an Hour, we are sorry for the inconvenience!

Shivay- What the Wack!

Receptionist- We are sorry Sir Please feel free to call Mr. Mhalutra.

Shivay- I will! saying that he made a call to Tej.

Tej- Hello Tej Mhalutra speaking!

Shivay- Good morning Mr. Mhalutra!

Tej- Good morning! Mr. Oberoi

Shivay- what is this Mr. Mhalutra, you have postponed the meeting?

Tej- Yes Mr. Oberoi I have as I am not the only person who can make decisions for the company, my Daughter Is the CEO of the Company, and without her, I cant Do much.