Chapter 4

Ok guys im back with the next update, i am not really getting a good response from you guys so based on that i take it as you guys are bored with this FF or you don't like it! please tell me if you like it or not thanks _______________________________________________________________________________ 

After literally Raping Anika Shivay went to the bathroom, got freshened up and wore some clothes. he also dressed Anika UP and took her out of the house. he drove to her house, dumped her on her bed and left in thin air! 

After 4 hrs... 

Anika wakes up with a heavy head! 

Anika- Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Mera sarrd! 

she looks to the side table and sees Nimbu Pani (lemonade) 

Anika- who left this here??? and why am I home! Wasnt I at Shiv's place? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! It doesn't matter let me drink this first! 

She drank the lemonade and took 2 Tynonel/ Paracetamol tablets (painkillers containing ibuprofen) 

Anika- Ok So I was at Shivay's place and..... 

Anika slowly remember the things that occurred the previous night 

Anika- So I passed out and he just brought me here and left lemonade and painkillers! No way! He told me he loves me and that's why... 

Anika began to sob as she really thought he loved her!

 Anika- No this cant be NO!!!!!!!!!! He CANT HEAVE ME!!!!!!! NO HE CANT!!!!! I will call him! 

Anika got her phone and rang Shivay 20 times not once did he pick up the phone! She gave up and left the phone from her hand and broke down! 

Anika- WHY!!!!! WHHHYYYYY!!!!!! SHIVAY WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEE!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYY...... WHYYYYYYYYYYY DID YOU WHOO ME WITH YOURE FAKE LOVE! WHY DID YOU RAPE ME!!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!!!! I THOUGHT YOU REALLY LOVED ME!!! WHYYYYYYYY!!!!! YOU TOOK MY DIGNITY!!!!!!! YOU TOOK WHAT IS MOST PRECIOUS TO ME AND USE ME LIKE THAT!!!!! WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (OK THAT LAST LINE IS HER SCREAMING AND CRYING) ANIKA CURLED UP INTO A BALL AND CONTINUED CRYING HER EYES OUT AS SHIVAY DID USE HER AND RAPED HER! Anika- MR SHIVAY SINGH OBEROI I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU!!! YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR SINS!!! I LOVED YOU WITH ALL MY HEART BUT YOU WILL SEE THE WORST OF ME NOW! 

Anika wiped her tears and tried to get up but sharp pain started around her abdomen and vaginal area that made her immediately sit back down 

Anika- YOU BASTERD!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYY YOU RAPED ME WHYYYYYYYYYYYY AND WHY DOES THIS HURT SO MUCH!!!! I CAN'T EVEN MOVE!!!! 

Anika continued to sob her sorry out that she passed out on the bed due to starvation and lack of energy! 

After 10 hrs! 

Guri came into Anika's house 

Guri- this girl is too much she told us that we should have a party before finals start I listened to her and when it came to our first final she bunks it! im going to kill this girl!!! 

Guri muttered as she went towards Anika's room 

Guri ( shouting)- ANIKA, ANIKA, ANNIIKKAAAA!!!!!! 

she screamed as she saw a lifeless Anika lying on the bed with some blood on the bedsheets! Guri immediately went to her and shook her 

Guri- ANIKA wake up please im sorry I didn't know you are not...... ANIKAAAAAAAA 

she screamed but Anika did not respond! Guri rise to the kitchen to get some water, she came back and sprinkled it on her face hoping to get a response which she failed to receive! she then noticed the marks on her chest and screamed!