Chapter 7

Thank you guys for your intrest and support in of the book! this is an emotonal chapter! so lets get on with it! and chamili's are welcome! ________________________________________________________________________________

Shivay thought for a while?

Shivay- I can't betray Anika BY committing another Sin! I have to break up with her, and then I will tell her everything, the reason why I left for India and about this stupid dare!

Edward- what happed Shivay? don't tell me youre going to chicken Out!

Shivay- SHIVAY SINGH OBEROI never loosed a challenge! saying that he dilled Anika's number.

Anika god out of the car and saw Shivay's front door open!

Anika- That's Odd! why Is Shivay's Door Open!

Just then she received his call

Anika- Hello Shivay

Shivay- Listen Anika...

Anika- Shivay Im inside...

Shivay- No Anika Listen to me

Anika was walking inside the house.

Shivay- We are Over! OK, im breaking up with you!

Saying that he hung up and sighed in relief!

Just then He had the sound of an object falling on the ground!

Shivay- ANIKA!!!

Anika looked at the scenario! A guy was receiving a Blowjob, another guy was eating a girls pussy, and the other was sucking on a girl's Brests while another Girl was on the Floor in front of Shivay.

Stripper on the floor- Come on Baby fuck me! this was enough for Anika to digest!

Shivay- Anika it's not what you think it is!

Anika- I see! you know what Go and Fuck this stripper with youre bastard friends! ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME! Shivay got up

Anika- NO STAY WHERE YOU ARE! AND DO ME A FAVOR WHEN YOU ARE FUCKING HER DONT USE PROTECTION SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE ANOTHER CHILD!

Shivay- Anika what are you on about?

Anika- SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP ENJOY YOUR FUCK ANS YOU DONT CARE IF IM ALIVE OR IF YOU UNBORN CHILD IS ALIVE OR NOT!

Saying that she left his home Shivay stood there numb trying to digest what Anika had just told him!

Shivay- SHITTT SHES PREGNANT! ANIKA ANIKA ANIKA!!!!!!!

he yelled as he ran behind her but, she was just running on the street, going further away from her freaking life!

Shivay- ANIKA, ANIKA, MERI BAT TO SUNLO ANIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anika was just running and running on the streets of Oxford! all the scenario and events were playing in front in front of her! The beautiful memories she made with Shivay was shown in front of her while she was running!

Anika- ALL THOSE MEMORIES WER A BIG FAT LIE! I HATE YOU SHIVAY SINGH OBEROI!!!!!

Now she saw how he betrayed her, Raped her, Used her for his lust, Showed nothing but Fake LOVE!

Anika- I don't want to live anymore! she screamed as she made a zigzag crossing! whereas Shivay got lost and went on to another street, searching for Anika.

Meanwhile,

Om- so as the exhibition was a success, we will have an early night, Happy New Year guys! He said while closing his exhibition! Om ( to himself)- it's 9, I should Surprise Shivay at his party!