Chapter 10

Ok, Guys, lets get on with this funny chapter! ________________________________________________________________________________

Anisa left Mhalutra Industries and went streit home!

Anisa- aita Ki hoylo! ( what Just happened!)

Anisa was mad that her Father just made her life harder than it is by sending her to Nagpur, that to tonight with Shivay!

Anisa- Acha... Anisa Shash Lo!!!! ( Ok Anisa Breath!)

she arrived at Mhalutra Manson and ran to her room! and started going through her clothes!

Anisa- India hmmmmmm Aikane Onek Gorom! (its really hot there)

She gathered a bunch of summer clothes along with a few Saris!

Anisa- Ok I also need More necessities! Hai ALLAH Amar make up!

Saying that she grabbed some makeup! and saw her suitcase was full!

Anisa- Hai Allah! I need another suitcase!

saying that she went to the storeroom and brought another suitcase!

and packed all the necessary items she needs!

after a while that too got full!

Anisa- Hai Hai! I got everything but my Pad's! you know what Let it be im sure there will be Pads in Nagpur!

saying that she started filling her personal Bag with Documents that are related and necessary for the Project.

Meanwhile,

Shivay reached his penthouse and started Packing for His trip to Nagpur.

Shivay- It's hot there, Better pack extra Boxers!

saying that he packed a bunch of suits, shirts, dress shoe's, socks, and "Extra Boxers!" (you cheapris will find out why later!😳😈😁)He too packed 2 suitcases as Suits also take up space!

Shivay- Ok now I will pack My personal bag.

Saying that he gathered documents and other things necessary for the project when his eyes caught a box of Extra large condoms in the storeroom!

Shivay- What the Wack! I thought after those Hoes left all the guys took all these condoms!

saying that he grabbed the box and opened it up!

Box-

He found a letter inside it!

Shivay- (reading the Letter) Dear Shivay, I hope you have some fun with your new Business partner! we know you haven't had sex since Anika Passed away, but we're sure you have moved on from that and will find some love soon!

From- Your secret Admire!

Shivay- What The wack! Shivay- NANCY!!!! NANCY!!!! NANCY!!!!!

Nancy- Yes Sir!