Chapter 16

________________________________________________________________________________

Anika grabbed his amputated Dick and shoved inside his mouth!

Anika- JUST KNOW THAT YOU WILL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED SOON! AND THIS SHOULD BE THE PUNISHMENT FOR ANY MAN WHO RAPES OR EVEN ATTEMPTS TO HARASS AS WOMAN WORLDWIDE! ( WHO AGREES WITH ME?)

Saying that Anika and Anisa Pushed Shivay down the Cliff! 

Anika- NOW AMBE MA WIL DEAL WITH HIM! And she disappeared!

Shivay was rolling down the hill and SPLASH He hit the river! He sank to the bottem of the river and took his last breth! Yes the Great Shivay Singh Oberoi IS now Dead!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Or Is He?-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

________________________________________________________________________________

Hospital-

( This is where things make more sense!)

Guri- Doctor Doctor My brother is regaining consciousness!

The Doctors ran inside the room and injected a Pail Shivay with medicine!

Guri- Hai Sankar Ji Please save my Bhaya!

She ran to another room and And screamed

Guri- Anisa, Shivay Started to move and now the Doctors are seeing him!

Anisa- Sachi 

Guri- Muchi!

Yes in another room was a pail Anisa who was recovering from an accident! Saying that Guri ran from her room and reached Shivay's ICU room when the Doctor came out!

Doctor- This is a Miracle HE's out of the coma and is gaining consciousness!

Guri- Really?

Doctor- You can go and see him!