9. Dead Wrong

Jasmine.

The hot Alabama sun beamed down onto my pale skin as I laid on the roof of my bus with Shay right beside me. My eyes were guarded with a pair of regular black shades.

"Oh my God. Are you ready for tonight's show," Shay turned and smiled at me.

"I mean, it'll be my first day back," I chuckled. "But whatever,"

"I'm ready, too. Think August will sing to you tonight," She joked.

"Probably not, but if he wanted to, he could," I smiled.

"Que is supposed to sing to me tonight," She cheered.

I chuckled before sitting up and looking around when my eyes landed on August frantinizing with his massage therapist. She was holding onto his hands with a flirty smile as he stepped extremely close to her, cutting off their space. My blood began to boil, but we're not together and I need to stop letting this shit piss me off- What the fuck am I saying? He needs to stop stringing me the fuck along if he's doing this shit.

"Oh shit," Shay covered her mouth.

"Yeah. Oh shit is right because my foot is about to be so far up his ass that-,"

"Jas, calm. Down. Don't take yourself out of character for him. Okay?" She looked at me.

I nodded. "Okay," I sighed. "Okay,"

I removed my shades from my eyes before climbing down off the roof of the bus and making my way inside the building. I need to clear my mind and just figure out what I'm going to do because eventually, my feelings are going to get deeper than what they are. I'm just not ready for the pain that'll come along with it.

"Jasmine," A familiar ratchet voice called.

I rolled my eyes and walked into her dressing room with my hands on my hips and an annoyed expression.

"Uh, I wanted to talk with you," She looked at me.

"About what, Teyana," I groaned.

"Us. I feel like we got off on a bad foot for nothing. I think it was just miscommunication," She stated.

"Yeah. I feel that way, too, but then again, I was like what goes on with August and I has nothing to do with anybody," I explained.

"I get that, but Isaiah is a long time friend and I didn't want him getting hurt or led on. Get what I mean," She tilted her head slightly.

"Yeah. I didn't know that. If I did, I wouldn't have gotten so offensive," I implied.

"It's okay. I would've felt offended, too," She sighed. "We good? We don't have to be friends and you don't have to like me, but I just wanted to make sure we was good," She smiled.

I laughed. "Yeah. We're good," I nodded before standing up.

~~~

I spun around before placing my hands on my knees and popping my butt to the rhythm of Dead Wrong by Trey Songz. August was setting up for his next performance which would be Ah Yeah and You Deserve. The song ended before everything went black and I heard August running back on stage, but the sound of heels clicking really had me confused. The lights came back on and August was standing in front of the same girl from earlier.

He got me fucked up if he think he about to disrespect me in front of my face.

He began singing while holding her hand and standing chest to chest with her. I clenched my jaw as I watched him while continuing my routine. I can't even think straight. The only thing I wanna do is beat both their asses, but Ian tryna get suspended again. When their faces neared, I lost it and stormed backstage. I wasn't about to deal with this. He can fire me if he wants. I don't care anymore. I'm not about to lose my dignity over his disloyal ass.

~~~

I sat in my hotel room with my knees buried into my chest while indulging in a pint of ice cream with Shay rubbing my back.

"I'm not sad about it. Ya know? Just pissed at how he'd do that shit right in front of me," I sighed. "Plus the extra shit that I saw down my time line,"

"I know. He's an asshole for that, but is she the Nicole chick," She questioned.

I shook my head. "I think her name's Brittany, but whatever," I shoved another spoonful in my mouth.

"It's okay, poochie. He ain't shit," She joked which caused me to laugh.

"I know. I know," I groaned.

Knock. Knock.

Both of our heads whipped in the direction of the door. Who the fuck is at my door at this time?

I put my carton on the table and rose from the couch before walking toward the door and looking out the peephole.

August.

I just turned around and walked away, but he kept knocking.

"I know both yall asses in there," He called through the door.

"Well, we are," I shouted back while standing directly in front of it.

"Open the door," He whined.

"I don't wanna see you," I yelled back.

"But I need to talk about your ass walking off set tonight," He leaned against the door with a thump. "Shit," He muttered.

Did he fall?

"You should know why I did," I snatched the door open while staring up at him.

"Shay, can we get some alone time," He called.

She nodded before standing up and heading out of the room. He stepped in with his hands inside his pockets. I shut the door before turning around when August picked my small body up off the floor and carried me toward the couch.

"Now why you walk off? If I was still that same asshole then you would've been without a job," He said seriously while sitting me on the couch.

"Don't play dumb. Please don't play dumb," I snapped.

"Tell me what I did," He sat beside me.

"Wow. Quite the ass," I chuckled sarcastically. "Ima tell you what you did. You brought that girl out onstage and sung to her while being in her personal space in front of me and I found that highly disrespectful," I explained.

"She's just the massage therapist. Ain't shit going on with us," He denied.

"No. No. No. I'm telling you that there's more to this. You know what? Just leave. I thought we had an understanding of this, but I guess not. We need to stop this because I know you're not going to stop doing you. I don't want you to string me along, so go," I began shoving him off the couch while shouting.

"You don't mean that," He said while grabbing my hands and holding them. "I'm not stringing you along, but I thought we could see other people while seeing each other,"

"Hell no. I'm territorial and I don't fucking share my men, so go to another silly hoe that will," I rolled my eyes before escorting him to the door. "Bye, August,"

I watched him leave before slamming the door shut. Same shit, different day.

_____________________

A/N: This took me only a hour ;-; Praise God, but yah. I had to incorporate all that drama from today B)

August was wrong for that stunt he pulled right? (In the book lmao)

You think Jasmine is really done?

Teyana is being sincere by the way.

Why did August do bring "Brittany" onstage and sing to her?

Answer these and comment and vote :)