25. New Offers

A/N: Y'all keep saying they need to get it on but I don't think there will be a sex scene because I'm not good at writing those but maybe on a day I'm creative or something ;-; Btw, I love in-line comments :)

August.

Earlier today was still heavy on my mind. I don't know what got into Jasmine, but whatever it was, I actually liked it. Seems as if she don' came up out that little shy shell she was in. Actin' like she want this--

"August, I'm sorry about interrupting you and that girl back there," Chris apologized then chuckled. "She's sexy as hell, man. Can I borrow her?"

"No. She's mine," I answered, grabbing my shades and placing them on my face.

"For real? Keep her away from Trey 'cause you know how that nigga is," He warned, patting my shoulder.

"He already been around her, so Ion have a thing to worry 'bout," I said.

"Aye. I'm just trying to help," He surrendered, putting his hands up.

"Ain't you supposed to somewhere cheatin' on Kay," I joked, laughing.

"Maaan," He smacked his lips. "You ain't right, but lets hit up this club, bruh."

I nodded in agreement then headed out of the building toward the limo that was escorting us to the club. Trey was already in the car when we got in. He had popped the champagne bottle and was pouring it in glasses and passing them around.

"Y'all know my birthday comin' up. What y'all gettin me," Trey asked, looking at us as we sat down.

"I had two fine bitches in mind for you. If that's okay," Chris said, rubbing his naked chin with a grin.

"Hell yeah. I can't never turn down the women," Trey answered with a smile of satisfaction. "Aug?"

"Man, Ion know yet, to be real," I said honestly.

"How about you let me borrow two of your dancers to perform at my bash," He suggested.

"Which ones," I asked.

"The pink haired one and the little short thick one," He explained.

"Bahja and Rose?"

"Yes! Them two," He exclaimed, slapping his hands together.

I let out a sigh of relief, glad he didn't say Jasmine. Even if he would have, I probably wouldn't have let her go because I'm friends with him and I know what type of nigga he is.

"Thanks, man," He smiled.

"No problem."

. . .

Jasmine.

I danced with Shay as 7/11 by Beyonce thumped throughout the club. I was having an amazing time right now, but in the back of my mind I was hoping to not have a repeat of last week.

"Let's go to the bar," Shay shouted over the loud music.

"Okay," I responded meekly.

She grabbed my hand and led us through the sweaty crowd. It was so hot in here that eventually I'd have to go to the balcony. We sat in one of the bar stools, scanning the various liquors that were neatly placed on the shelves.

"Shay, how are we going to a drink when we're underage," I asked frantically.

"Oh. Right--"

"I can get whatever you want," A strangers voice flowed through my ears.

"Oh. No thank--"

"Really? Thank you," Shay interrupted me.

I turned to look at the person and I was welcomed to the handsome face of Trey Songz. I could feel my cheeks heating up from blushing as he stared at me with those gorgeous eyes. I quickly turned back to Shay before I could get trapped in them. It felt like daggers were being thrown into my back as hard as he staring.

"What would you ladies like," He asked, sitting on the other side of Shay, still staring at me.

"I'm fine," I said, declining his offer. "Shay."

"Oh. I'd like a Sex on the Beach," She told him with a cheeky smile.

He nodded then ordered her drink. I, on the other hand, had to get out of there quick. I entered August's section as he greeted me with his arms out stretched, anticipating a hug. I smiled and willingly walked into his arms, wrapping my arms around his body. In this moment, I realized that we never said if we had a title or not and if I'm being open with him, then I need to know.

"Hey, baby girl. What you up to," He asked, leading me away from everyone.

"Hey. Just thinking about stuff," I answered.

He opened the door for me and led us out to the balcony. "Like what?"

"Us," I admitted. "Like where do we stand," I asked.

"Until I gain your trust back, we on the talking level," He said.

"That's reasonable," I responded with a small smile.

"Good, good. I'm about to head back inside. You comin'," He asked.

I shook my head. "Nah. It's hot in there and I don't want to be all sweaty."

"Yeah. Save that fa' me when I wear that ass out," He joked, chuckling.

I giggled. "Mhm. We'll see."

As he walked toward the door, I admired his wardrobe which consisted of a black blazer and black pants with a Gucci belt. Moments after he left, I was joined by Trey. When will he stop?

"Oh. I didn't know you were out here. Jasmine, right," He asked then took a sip of his small glass of Hennessey.

"Yeah," I answered blandly.

"Lighten up some, ma. I'm not gon bite. Unless you want me to," He said, smirking afterwards.

"And with that I'm going back inside," I quipped then made my way to the door.

"Wait. Wait," He stood between me and the door. "That was a really bad joke, but I have a job for you." I nodded for him to continue. "I start touring with Chris and Ty on January twenty-eighth and I need a dancer. Think you can fill that spot?"

I stood there taken back by his words. I was just offered an amazing job, but I knew if I went on that tour then it might be the restart button on all this with August and I, but with someone else filling his spot. I really don't want that to happen. I guess I'll talk about it with August.

_____________________________________
I know it's a very late night update, but HAPPY TURKEY DAY *roc's baby voice*

Was Trey wrong for going behind August's back and asking Jasmine if she wanted to take the job?

Is Trey getting a little too close to Jasmine? Do you think he's feeling her or was he thinking about how to approach her for the job?

How do think August will react when he finds out?