17. Work

A/N: The whole concert scene will be a little choppy because I don't know how write it in words, only visualization ;-; Also the concert is just the chapter and it's short ;-;

Jasmine.

We slowly walked onto the stage with our heads covered with a black hood and our hands stuffed into the hoodie pockets. August led the way as he accomplished his cute two step I tried to teach him.

"Montreal," He shouted into the silver mic. "Y'all ready to turn up tonight?"

The crowd roared in excitement as a reply to his question. The noise made me smile. I'm finally doing something I love with people I love.

Body Language by Kid Ink began to play and we started out with a step outward and our hips rocking in the direction of our feet. Our hands rose to the sides of our face as we brought our feet back together and twisted our body upward. Only reason we chose this for our intro is because it's the newbies auditioning dance routine and I wanted them to be comfortable since it's their first performance. Lord knows how nervous I was our first show.

The music switched over to Work by August meaning our first prop is about to be used. The girls rushed and pulled the hoodies over their heads as I did the same, revealing a black half shirt to match our camouflage joggers.

"I want to welcome you, my new dancers," August started as Anabelle, Dominique, and Bahja stepped out and waved with smiles, "and we can't forget the veterans," He joked as we stepped up with smiles.

After he introduced us, we scurried over to the stripper poles and gripped them in our hands, slowly walking around it just as we rehearsed. I'm not doing all those tricks he expected us to, but Bahja and Dominique said they could since they took pole dancing classes in college. But me? No.

"Girl, you see how many bottles that we pop so don't stop droppin' that ass. Down, up, down, up. Jiggle that back," August fastly rapped into the mic.

This is personally one of my favorite twerk songs so everything just fell right into place. I held onto the pole with both hands while popping my backside just like everyone else before we went back to the original choreography.

After the song ended, we slowly walked toward the thin sheets that hung in the air. I wrapped my wrist around them before sitting my behind on it as it lifted me up into the air. Right now, August decided to kind off slow it down before hyping the crowd up with his other turn up songs.

Kissin' On My Tattoos began to softly play as we rose up into the stadium air. I took a deep breath while looking through the crowd. I gripped onto the sheer sheet for dear life while swinging back and forth. I am not about to be flipping and rotating in this air because if I fall, I'm kicking August's ass.

The song neared to an end as we were being lowered back to the safe ground. We all walked toward him as I approached him from the back while the others walked to him from the side. Once I made it to him, I rubbed his shoulders down to the middle of his bare chest before kissing behind his ear. He turned his head to look at me with a sly smirk as I stepped away when I Luv This Shit began playing.
________________________

Sorry it's short, but the tour has been going for a week and I needed to update ;-;

15+ comments {I can't update with no real feedback}