🌹V

^^play the song :)

You were in the club again enjoying yourself in a gamble game. You couldn't care any less about the game itself, you always win. But what actually gathered your excitement was seeing him again.

You and Johnny have been meeting here a couple of times over the past month. Every time you are with him ripples of excitement flow through you. And as soon as he leaves, the rush does too.

Sadly though, the only reason he comes to this club is his recent break up with his girlfriend and you just know that as soon as he gets a re-bound girl he forget all about this place and you. It saddens you but oh well, great things always come to an end.

You were waiting for him in your usual spot so that you can start the night and go wild. However, he took too long to come tonight.

"Guess he isn't showing up tonight," you mumbled under your breathe as you took your last glance towards the entrance.

"Who isn't coming sexy?" A drunken middle aged man blurted, his breathe full of alcohol.

"My boyfriend, Johnny." Your voice full of confidence. You were sober and ready for a fight if things escalated.

"Well since he isn't here, maybe I can keep you company," a disgusting grin appeared on his face as he moved his hand and placed it on your thigh.

Before you could speak up, a depp and masculine voice growled from behind you, "Keep your hands to yourself," as he pushed the other guys hands away.

"Who are you to tell me shit?" He stood up to give the man behind me a piece of his mind. But before he could, you threw the first punch knocking him out right away.

"Guess he was that much drunk," you mumbled.

"Wow y/n, didn't know you could fight that well," the same voice spoke again, this time it sounded really familiar. As you turned around to thank him you saw that it was Johnny and you couldn't have been more happy.

"Yeah well you gotta be ready," a chuckle escaping your lips.

"So, apparently I'm your boyfriend huh?" Johnny asked you as a wide grin spread on his face, putting his pearly whites on display.

His smile is beautiful.

But it couldn't distract you from showing how shocked you are that he had heard you say that. Your mouth open, speechless.

He chuckled closing your mouth and said, "I don't mind being this beauty's boyfriend. If she feels the same way about me."

You just couldn't believe your ears. Johnny Depp wants to be your boyfriend.

"Are you sure you aren't drunk?" You asked curiously which caused him to laugh.

"No sweetheart. I have been here for a while and only had one drink. Seeing you glancing over the entrance a couple of times made me think that you were waiting for someone else. I wanted to come and talk to you. Talk about my feelings for you. But I was afraid you would think I only want you as a re-bound relationship."

A gust of air left his lips and he glanced down towards our hands that are barely touching and continued, "The truth is, I really like you. But I was concerned you don't feel the same and by the time you sighed in defeat as though whoever you were waiting for wasn't showing, I made my way to you and well heard you."

A smile smile spread across his face as he stretched out his hand to hold yours. He looked up into your eyes waiting for a response.

You could feel him start to tense up when you didn't give him an answer. But you were just incredibly both shocked and overwhelmed. But most of all, happy.

"Yes," was all you could say.

After a couple of moments of Johnny's smile getting bigger and your own forming, you said, "Yes I feel the same way. I would be happy if you are my boyfriend."

It was obvious he couldn't control his smile but neither could you.

He closed the distance between both of you. His lips were as soft as you thought they would be. No, they were even better. Both your lips were moving in sync and you couldn't get enough of each other. But you had to break it iff for air.

"Lets get out of here," Johnny told you taking your hand in his leading you to his car.

💌💌💌

Yayy another chapterrr

I kinda suggest you listen to the song above. Kinda inspired this chapter.

And my other book I will be writing it later after two months or smth like after school bcz I actually need to plan some stuff

Plot wise I planned everything but small details need more time and right now in school we have alot of tests sooo I can only do these one shots :)