🌹LXIV

( can you please comment the time of day you like reading? Morning/night etc so I can publish at those times better. Thank youu <3 )

I dried my hands as I picked up the small control to change the color of the led lights I installed. The fair shade of purple was simply perfect setting an unparalleled mood for painting.

As the brush strokes across the canvas it conveys the beauty within a painter's complex mind onto the canvas with mere paint with multiple strokes and diverse colors mixing, oh it couldn't be more beautiful!

I simply loved art, loved it with every fiber of my being, any way of expressing myself was definitely a hobby of mine and I would be completely in love with it, from writing poetry in the scarce moonlight along with painting in a room filled with historic paintings each telling their own story to even sculpting detailed sculptures with every curve and edge well thought out.

Simply too beautiful, I thought to myself as I continued painting completely lost in my own thoughts.

"Hey baby," Johnny's soft voice from behind me startled me as I accidentally stroke greenery into the lake in the forest landscape I was painting.

"Oh god! Don't sneak up on me like that Johnny," I spoke as I turned around to be completely mesmerized by his  beauty.

No matter how many times I gaze upon his beauty I simply can never take it in, his cinnamon swirls radiating warmth as his hair lays ever so softly over them, protecting them from the harsh world we live in. His skin soft as ever, as his plump lips open a window to allow his pearly whites to be on display, bestowing happiness upon the viewers.

And I had the privilege to be a regular one.

Lucky, is what I am.

A content sigh leaves my lips as my trance is broken as his hand moves up to cup my cheek as I lean into his hold further, feeling safe, at peace.

Peace that could never be achieved elsewhere.

"That is incredibly beautiful, just like its painter," he whispers as his eyes momentarily shift to the canvas then back to me, before simply giving me a small peck on my lips and then getting up swiftly, bringing me up with him as he places his hands on my waist as we swing from side to side in the beautiful purple in the middle of the night.

I took a step back to appreciate him as a smile painted itself on my own face, allowing Johnny to mirror me.

I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my lips as I started twirling with Johnny before having him simply hug me from the back and kiss my cheek as he says, "I love you."

💌💌💌

444 words only I'm sorry but at least I updated again :)

How are you lovies ? How's the quarantine and everything?

I hope your doing well. I love yououou😔❤️