🌹XXXI

"Come on Johnny," you pleaded.

"No, baby please," he gave you puppy eyes in hopes of you giving up and letting him be without showing you the album filled with pictures of his young self.

Only you looked the other way because you knew you would easily submit to his doe puppy eyes. They are just way too cute. You crossed your arms over your chest and spoke, "No Johnny I will see the pictures. What's so bad about taking a small trip down memory lane?"

"Nothing except that my teenage self looked stupid," he replied while giving in and opening the book and you jumping onto his lap and showering his face with kisses to have him giggle in return.

That sound brought immediate ecstasy to you, making you smile uncontrollably and wide to the point your cheeks hurt and it's a little painful.

"You didn't look stupid," your smile still wide as Johnny looked at you and leaned in to give you a kiss but you just couldn't hold your laughter and broke out into a fit, not allowing him to give you a kiss and then laying backwards giggling and having him sigh and lay beside you.

"Let's just see them," you said as you took the book out of Johnny's hands and flipped through quickly and landed on one specific absolutely cute photo of a possibly 9 year old him.

You gasped before asking, "How old is this cute little boy?"

Johnny shook his head and his eyebrows furrowed in grimace, only for your to cut him off before he replied, "You seriously look so damn cute. I can't."

You just stared at it. He looked absolutely himself yet not at all. It doesn't make sense but he looks different yet you can still make out it's him.

"I was 9," he huffed in annoyance as he looked away, placing his hand over his forehead while covering his eyes at the same time.

"I hate this," he spoke once more before getting up to answer the ringing doorbell that could be heard from afar.

You just giggled and skipped through the album again, discovering cute moments and memories of Johnny's that had been recorded through a simple camera lens and then saved onto paper.

You were happy that you could see these after all this time, that even though you didn't live them with Johnny you could see them right now. Which isn't as bad.

"Look who I found at the door," Johnny's voice followed by the all too familiar giggles of your friend, **insert any name**

"Hey, how are you doing?" She asked you.

"I'm great. I'm going through his pictu-"

"Uh, nothing. How are you though?" Johnny cut in and coughed to cover it.

"I'm good too. You two ready to go out?"

"What? It's 6 already? No fair, lets stay a bit more," you protested only to have Johnny take your hand and go outside.

"You know I will still go through them right?"

"Sure," he replied before locking your lips with his in a heavenly kiss as you couldn't stop smiling.

"Aw that's cute you two," she said after she took a polaroid picture of both you kissing and holding hands and spoke once more, "This one is going on instagram."

💌💌💌

And yeah another chapter

Im seriously seriously so damn sorry for not updating I have been busy and I wont make any promises about updating bcz I want to update my other book Damaged Fairytale more bcz I wanna be known for fiction writing not just fan fiction so yeah but I will update here whenever I can

I love you all so much WE MADE IT TO NO.2 IN #JOHNNYDEPP ON FRIDAY I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.