8 Skylar

WHAT! I know the bite must of hurt a bit, I mean her entire body is being overrun with my venom, changing her blood and taking her human cells and changing them, but she is being unreasonable. I only want what's best. She's just a little startled, that's all. In time she shall develop the futures of a mermaid, the order of the transformation is unknown and it varies from person to person after all the ocean is vast and mysterious and there are  many different creatures of the sea.

kiara's reaction to the bite in her leg was slightly resonable in some ways though I meen I did bite her after all. I guess I should have told her about the proses of the transformation. No. She would have refused to accept the transformation and I would have lost my eternal love forever. The only thing I can do is try to ease her pain, the venom from my bite should be working by now and it might give her slight pain for a while.

"You know there is no turning back now. You made your disision to be a mermaid"

"What! I knew I was going to pay for my rash decisions. Even a life with them was better than this...this... this solitary confinement. Live alone, die alone. with no one ever knowing what happened to me."

She was crying at her own words, I don't get it she won't be alone forever,she Wasn't even alone now. Words can hurt your heart they can even break your spirit, but she is only hurting herself with hers. But why? Why would she want to hurt herself so badly?

"Crying won't reverse time, so stop hurting yourself with your own words. You told me all of those things about the people who hurt you, who abused you. You wanted to get away from them. So why are you beating yourself up about your own needs, needs that they deprived you of"

"I... I... I don't know why I guess I just miss all of the places that I remember my family by. I miss my old friends that I used to have. All of it."

Oh. She misses the land. That's not a problem! Changed mermaids can always return to the land for three days but then they must return to the water for another three before returning to the water, the time can also be prolonged by staying near the coast and drinking the salty ocean water on a regular basis.

" don't worry Soon you may visit the land again but let me get to know you first ok, is that fair enough"

"You really mean it! I can return to the surface!"

"Yes I do"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you"

Good she's happy, and it gives me time to settle her into her new life as she makes the transition from human to mer. When she has fully transformed she and I will go to the shore and visit.