0.1 𝘌𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘴𝘵

🅞  🅝  🅔

𝘌𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘴𝘵-noun

𝘌𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘴𝘵
-noun. One who fakes a smile.

☂︎︎

A overplayed pop song played from the speakers that where placed all around the set of Johanna's Cover shoot for Vanity Fair.  Cameras flashed as they took snapshots of her and She struck a pose every time the beat changed.

"Smile Johanna!" Yelled the main photographer
"Yes, yes, yes!" He chanted
"Now pout!" He directed

Johanna furrowed her eyebrows and stuck out her lips. She caught a glimpse of her appearance in a mirror across the room.

Her hair was cut into a short chin length bob. A dark cat eye coloured her eye lids and a deep red lipstick brought out her  plump lips.

"Yes my lovely, Johanna!"

Johanna threw her head back and laughed. She loved her job

  Modelling for her was a way to express herself and her feelings. Growing up she'd been taught how to blend in and made to where ordinary, plain clothing in order to never stand out in a crowd.
Plus the money was great. The public seemed to adore Johanna they just couldn't get enough of the 'Mysterious' girl who hadn't aged since she was 15. Also because they were interested about her past, as a superhero with the Academy. Johanna would rather forget about her traumatic past.

Pablo snapped his fingers at her, from behind the camera.

Johanna sent him a hard glare but shrugged it off. She loved being with others.... but Pablo got on her nerves and even made her, the kindest person alive, annoyed sometimes.

She'd spent the last 5 years living alone. Once every six months, klaus would show up and stay with her, only for a couple of days at a time. Johanna and klaus were one in a same, personality wise.  Although,klaus was usually high on drugs whilst Johanna was simply high off of life. Their personality's would sometimes clash.

But the almost 'inseparable' Hargreeves siblings,Hadn't spoken to each other in over two years. Johanna would check in on him every now and then, she even anonymously paid for his recent rehab 'visit'.

It pained her to think about her lack of contact with her adoptive siblings but she understood that they all needed their space to live their own lives. Johanna just wasn't like that, The young girl  thrived off of being surrounded by those she loved.

Like a sunflower of sorts, they needed sunshine to survive and that's how Johanna felt around her loved ones.

When they were children she was closest to Diego.
He had so many emotions in his head and he had no idea how to express how he felt, but Johanna saw through that and helped him to understand his emotions. Diego and Klaus were the only two she classed as her brothers