0.3 𝘛𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘮

🅣 🅗 🅡 🅔 🅔

𝘛𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘮𝘯 - 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘛𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘮
𝘯 - 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨

☂︎︎

For the first time in her life Johanna Was happy to be woken up. On any other occasion, if anyone had woken her up,  she probably would've thrown the nearest thing at their head.
But on this occasion Johanna was relived to open her eyes and see the blinding sun pouring in through the windows of her childhood bedroom.

Johanna jolted up in her bed.
Why was she in her childhood bedroom And why was her mother standing over her?

"Mom? What's happening?" She Inquired in a raspy morning voice

Grace smiled and it was all teeth, Graces smile was somewhat comforting to Johanna. It brought back memories from her childhood. Only the good ones , so not that many but she clung onto those nice ones.

"Good morning Johanna"  responded Grace. She had a hand over Johanna's.

It took a couple of seconds, but her memories from last night finally came to her, She heard the news and immediately came to the academy. But after that her mind was blank.

"Mom? How did I get here?" 

Grace sent a even wider smile at Johanna "Don't you remember my dear? You came home last night and you passed out in the foyer"

Passed out? Johanna had never passed out in her life. So she was shocked to hear this

" Pogo and I ran some tests and your vitals are ok, it seems that you were just tired"

That kind of made sense over the last couple of days she had felt so worn down. But something still felt off to her. Like something big was about to happen.

In her nightmares she saw nothing. Just a abandoned street that seemed to be on fire. Nothing was happening, but it struck fear into her heart and she hated it so much.
Every couple of months she would have a dream about an old dishevelled man who walked around a similar place. Johanna had absolutely no idea why she dreamt of such an unusual thing because she'd sworn to have never seen the man in her life.

Johanna was lost in thought and hadn't noticed that grace had left the room. That woman was so stealthy sometimes, it was scary.

With a sigh Johanna stumbled out of bed and went to her wardrobe. She had fell asleep in the dress from her photo shoot and it was to expensive to damage anymore. Johanna could probably afford it but she didn't want to pay all that money for an ugly dress