0.11 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯(𝘯) 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮

𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
(𝘯) 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮

If her modelling career ever went down hill Johanna was pretty certain she could now make a career out of her newly bestowed psychic powers. In the span of just two days she had correctly predicted two things from her crazy assortment of messed up dreams. First she dreamt of five falling from the portal and last night she dreamt of him stealing a van and having a stake out with a ........ mannequin?

Okay. That part was definitely a random delusion from her real dreams seeping through the cracks. It was a nice reminder of what dreams should be.
She missed having normal dreams, of her potential futures, her celebrity crushes, and anything but the apocalypse. Even a showing up naked to a big event dream would be better.
Scary apocalyptic worlds weren't all that nice to have to deal with every night.

     To a normal person who wasn't accustomed to having the ability to inflict their wounds on to others, or who didn't have a human Ouija board for a brother — suddenly having visions of the future would definitely freak them out. They would go insane trying to figure out what the hell was happening. Not Johanna though.

     Her reality was the twisted daydream of the ordinary. They all wanted the money, the fame, and the unusual abilities. but it only seemed to weigh her down and be the catalyst for a troubled childhood.
    In comparison to her normal everyday life — gaining psychic abilities wasn't worrying in the slightest. Yeah, maybe she should of spared it a thought, but in her defence, her adopted brother was trying to convince his family to kill her Robot mum.

      "If we do decide to kill mom. Who will make us food?" Grumbled klaus as he groggily trailed behind Johanna and Luther on the pavement. He dodged Johanna's attack as she tried to whack his shoulder. He sounded so bored and uninterested, he could at least try and act like he gave a shit. For Johanna's sake.

"We are not going to kill Mum!" She huffed in disbelief as she swatted at his shoulder. Klaus would later testify she 'attacked' his shoulder. Couldn't he at least try and save Grace? It's the least he could do for the woman who looked after them.

Luther opened his mouth, his lips moving to form words that died on his tongue as klaus much to Johanna's delight cut him off before he got to state whatever anti Grace propaganda he wanted to spread.
"I don't believe it," he breathed, "he actually is here" klaus excitedly pointed towards the beat up and battered van they saw five steal only hours ago.

      The same van from her dreams last night. Yep, okay. She was officially freaked out.

      "How did you know?" Luther asked, glancing down at her as they approached the van. He towered over everyone, but especially Johanna.