0.8 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯

🅔 🅘 🅖 🅗 🅣

𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯(𝘯) 𝘈𝘯 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘴𝘦

𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯
(𝘯) 𝘈𝘯 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘴𝘦

☂︎︎

"We're ready when you are, Five" Johanna announced from the doorway of Fives room, He was standing in front of his window and starring out of it with a hard gaze.
Johanna coughed to alert him that she was there incase he didn't hear her the first time.
"What?" He asked, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

"Well, klaus is ready to go" she explaind to him as she walked to stand next to him, She looked out of the window with him, trying to see what he was seeing.
"Five, about that thing you said before, what did you mean 'unless I do this we won't have any time'"

Five sighed and exhaled "You won't have to worry about that, I'm going to make sure you're fine, that you're all fine" he turned his head to the side to look at Johanna, but she didn't notice his affectionate smile and his eyes that linger on her.
"Johanna,-." Fives sentence was cut off when, klaus stumbled into his room and instantly ruined the quiet atmosphere.

"Let's roll" klaus breathlessly laughed

Five rolled his eyes and turned to look at klaus but once again rolled his eyes when he saw what he had on " what the hell is he wearing" he asked Johanna

"I tried my best, have you seen his clothes? They're like something from Alice in wonderland" she replied, throwing her hands in the air.

"Whatever, we'll have to raid the ol-."

"Five?" A female voice called out for him, Johanna recognised it as Vanya.
She was happy to see Vanya because her realisations about how she should treat Vanya better.

"Five, are you upstairs?" She asked, her voice starting to sound closer to them.

Five slightly panicked and shoved klaus and Johanna over to his closet. He opened the door and nodded at it
"Get in quick"

"I'm not getting into a dusty closet, I have allergies!" Johanna complained but was picked up and placed inside by klaus and then he joined her in there.

"This is....cramped" she mumbled as she tried to avoid kicking klaus whilst she moving her legs.
"What's it like being back in the closet,klaus?"

"Sssh! I'm trying to hear what they're saying" klaus put his ear right up to the door and Johanna did the same.
"I can't hear a thing, all those raves must've messed up my hearing"