0.6 𝘌𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

🅢 🅘 🅧

𝘌𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 -The bitter-sweetness of arriving at the future, seeing how things turned out, but not being able to tell your past self

𝘌𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 -
The bitter-sweetness of arriving at the future, seeing how things turned out, but not being able to tell your past self.

☂︎︎

Flashback!
Seventeen years ago.

A fifteen year old Johanna sat impatiently on the top of the Main stair case waiting for Grace to ring the bell alerting the children it was time to eat. Her knees were bobbing up and down out of anticipation and she couldn't control her excitement.
When she lived with her birth mother food wasn't a very common thing so Johanna ate whenever she could now.

From her position on the stairs Johanna could see Grace gently and elegantly placing the knifes and forks on the dinning table.
Then the familiar sound of the record scratching began to play.
Only a couple of minutes she thought to herself.
From the corner of her eye she saw five glumly stomp down the stairs and sit next to her. They didn't say hello but just enjoyed each other's company.

"Do you wait here for dinner to begin every day?" He asked her slightly amused,
He knew that she hadn't had the best life with her birth mother, she had told him about how scarce food was and how she sometimes went days without eating.

"Do you always stomp down the stairs angrily?" She sarcastically countered

Five slightly smiled at her reply. It was true, five was especially angry today and she didn't even have to ask to know he was. Johanna was always good at reading others emotions especially Five's.

"What's wrong then?" She pretended to be disinterested but five knew the truth.

"It's just The old man" he ranted
"I know I'm ready to time travel but the old man won't teach me. I've practiced my spatial jumps so why can't I just time travel already?"

Johanna lay her head on fives shoulder and he visibly stilled out of shock.
Johanna always shown physical affection with him and the others, but Five had no idea what to do every time.

"I know you've been practicing and you're really good but what if he's right? Do you remember that time I pushed my powers to the limit and got hurt?" She asked and five nodded

"Hargreeves warned me that I wasn't strong enough to go through that much but I did it and he was just smug about it"

"But it's not the same! I'm strong enough you weren't" once he said it he regretted it. He didn't mean for it to come out like that.