Chapter 11: More?

Naeun's POV

As what Dawon has promised, we are now on our way to the restautant that she has booked for all nine of us.

Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Seokjin and Taehyung is in a car, Dawon and Yoongi in his car, while I'm alone here with Hoseok.

The journey to the restaurant is rather silent than I expected it to be. I am so out of topics to talk about, and Hoseok is also just keep focusing on the road.

He is unusually quiet tonight.

"Hoseok-ah,"

"Hm,"

"Why are you so quiet today?", I asked, and he took a single glance at me.

He turned his head back to the road, and he had a small smile on his face. "Really? Haha, maybe it's just your feelings.", he said.

This is so not him.

He even sounds so awkward.

And the Jung Hoseok that I know is far away from awkward.

"Do you have a problem?", I asked.

"No, don't worry.", he assured. There was a moment of silence, before he spoke again, "Um, maybe I do."

"What happened? You can talk to me though," I said, trying to sound friendly for once.

"No, I'm fine.", he smiled assuringly, and we came to a stop in front of a luxurious restaurant.

We both got out of the car, approaching the entrance, and all of them are already here, and we are the last one to get here.

"Guys, you're late!", Dawon pouted, looking quite annoyed.

"Sorry, guys. Got stuck in a little traffic jam earlier," Hoseok apologized, smiling sheepishly.

We both took our seats in between Jungkook and a guy which I don't know what his name is, but he's damn fine.

"Alright, introducing to you, my friends.", Hoseok said, as I looked at his other 4 friends that I've never met in person before.

"Hey, I'm Jimin. Park Jimin," the guy with the angelic smile said, his eyes forming a thin line when he smiles.

The guy next to him smiled, a dimple poking through his cheek, "Kim Namjoon,"

The guy next to Namjoon blew me a kiss, as I laughed at him, and he had the most seductive smile, as he introduced himself, "The worldwide handsome,"

"Kim Seokjin,"

And I shifted my attention to the guy on my left, and he smiled at me, and his smile is kind of unique.

He had a cute boxy smile, as he shook my hand in a fast motion. He smiled brightly, "Hi! I'm Kim Taehyung,"

That little smile of his could really make a very big difference. Seconds ago, he looks like a cold-hearted guy, and now he's looking like an excited 5 years old kid getting a new toy.

"Geum Naeun," I smiled at all of them, as they greeted me back warmly, and somehow I feel welcomed to be here with them.

They are all so lovely.

Not long after, food are being served to us, and we started to dig in. All of them couldn't finish the food, and there so many leftovers.

Being the appreciating human towards food, I finished all of the leftovers, and they all had their eyes wide at me.

"Naeun-ssi, did you finish all of...this?", Jimin asked, looking surprised, pointing at the empty plates.

I nodded bluntly, as Taehyung snapped his head at me. "You're such a big eater,"