Chapter 19: Our home

Naeun's POV

I led Hoseok and Yoongi to the front door, as I waved them a goodbye. "Bye, hyung!", Jungkook beamed brightly, waving his hand at his hyungs.

Yoongi has seated himself comfortably in the front seat, and Hoseok was just about to hop in.

But then he stopped, as if he just remembered something, so he ran back towards our direction.

"Did you forgot something?", I asked him.

"Yes,"

"What is it? I'll get it for you—"

I was cut off by a short peck on my lips, as my eyes widened at Hoseok who had a bright smile decorating his face.

"I forgot my goodbye kiss,"

"Ew, Hoseok hyung. You're so cheesy," Jungkook said in disgust, fakely throwing up.

Hoseok slapped his arm, glaring at him, "You little kids don't know anything,"

"I'm not a kid!", Jungkook protested, crossing his arms against his chest sulkily.

"Where are you going back to Seoul?", he asked, after gazing back at me.

"Maybe next two days?", I turned my head to Jungkook, asking for his opinion.

Jungkook nodded, so I shifted my attention back to Hoseok, also nodding my head.

"Right, we'll be going back on Sunday."

"Well then, take care. See you on Sunday, at home.", he smiled, ruffling my hair.

I nodded, smiling at him, as I shooed him away, telling him to quickly get into the car before Yoongi gets mad.

He waved me a last goodbye before driving away from the household, heading back to Yoongi's house.

"I'm so glad that you both are okay now, even better! Because you finally accepted his confession," Jungkook said.

"H-how did you—"

"Hoseok hyung told me,"

"Aish, that crackhead.", I said through my gritted teeth.

"I'm going to my room now, bye.", Jungkook said, and mumbled a soft 'goodnight' to me before walking towards his room, yawning while stretching his arms.

I closed the front door, as I walked up to my room, and threw my body onto the bed, smiling widely.

I heaved out a sigh in relief, knowing that we're both in a good terms now. No more longing for him because I have him all to myself now.

My phone suddenly made a 'ding' sound, as I grabbed it from the nightstand, unlocking it before tapping on the message icon to view the newly received message.

jung hoseok: hey

ilovepizza: hey

jung hoseok: i'm just texting to tell you that we've reached home.

ilovepizza: great

jung hoseok: are you okay?

ilovepizza: yeah, i'm fine.

jung hoseok: you don't seem happy :(

ilovepizza: no, i'm fine.

jung hoseok: well, if that so, i'm going to sleep now.