Chapter 13: Always

Naeun's POV

I have a day off today, because Mrs. Min's restaurant is renovating for this whole month, so I only need to focus on the convenient store.

Now, we're watching another movie on Neftlix, and that is when someone pressed the doorbell.

Hoseok is resting his head on my lap, and I gave up on shoving his head away from my lap so he has been in that position for about an hour now.

I patted his arm, looking down to him, "Yah, get up. There's someone at the door,"

He get up, sitting up straightly, as he put the movie on pause, not wanting me to miss any moments in the movie.

I walked up to the door, and opened the door, and was instantly greeted with a beautiful girl.

"Hello, may I help you?", I spoke nicely to her, smiling warmly.

"Is this Jung Hoseok's apartment?", she asked, as I nodded lowly.

I looked down to the girl's tummy, and realized that she's pregnant. "I'm here to see the father of my child,"

"Jung Hoseok,"

My eyes went wide at the girl's words, as I slowly backed away, giving her an access to my apartment.

I closed the door behind me, as I looked at Hoseok, boiling out of anger.

"Jung Hoseok,"

He turned around, and he instantly stood up from the couch as soon as he laid his eyes on the girl.

"Minyeon-ah,"

I walked up to Hoseok, as I pointed at the girl. "You know her?"

"Y-yes, she's my ex-girlfriend," he spoke with a low voice.

"Is she carrying your child?", I asked him, as he had his eyes wide.

"What?? No! I've never done that to anyone!", he defended.

"Stop fucking lying to me, Hoseok. She came here to find you!", I spoke.

"I've broke up with her a year ago, Naeun. It's impossible that baby is mine!", he argued, pointing at the girl's tummy.

"Jung Hoseok!", the girl screamed as we both snapped our head at her.

She had tears flowing out of her eyes, as she looked at Hoseok with a very hurted expression.

"How dare you say that! This is our child! Why are you denying??"

"You're crazy! That child is not mine!", he exclaimed. "You probably forgot that you spent a night with any guys that you've met at the club! Don't even claim me as the guy who impregnate you!", he shouted at her as she flinched at his loud voice.

My hand went up to his cheek, slapping him hard, as I looked up to him. He had his hand on his right cheek that I've just slapped.

"You're so...heartless,"

"Naeun-ah, it's not my child! Trust me," he pleaded, but I ain't giving no shit, as I looked up to him.

"I never thought that you're this disgusting type of guy," I spoke, tears unknowingly started flowing.

"Naeun-ah, it's not my child! I swear,"

"I hate you, Jung Hoseok.", I said to him, as I left, walking up to my room and locked the door before he could get in.

He started banging on the door, trying to reach out to me. "Naeun-ah! Please, hear me out. It's not my child. Naeun-ah,"

"Go away!", I yelled at him, as I heard him sighing at the other side of the door.