Chapter 14: Kidnapped

Naeun's POV

Hearing Hoseok's sincere words, tears keep rolling down my cheeks, as I left without a word, storming into my bedroom.

I threw myself into my bed, as I cried myself out, still not believing the fact that Hoseok actually impregnated that woman.

"If I were you, I'd choose to believe Hoseok hyung instead of some other girl that claimed Hoseok hyung as the father of their child."

And that is when Jungkook's words flashed back into my mind, as I wiped my tears off my face, sitting up straightly on the bed.

What if Jungkook's right?

I started thinking by myself, maybe Hoseok isn't that type of guy. I jumped out of my bed, walking out of my room, and saw Hoseok sleeping on the couch, his phone still in his hand.

I slowly grabbed his phone from him, and saw that my picture is on the screen.

Did he possibly stared at my picture until he fell asleep?

I set his phone on the table as I sat on the floor, my body facing him who's sleeping soundly.

I slowly brought my hand up to his face, caressing his cheek softly.

"I'm sorry," I cried, as I looked at him with teary eyes.

"Why did all of this happened when I just started loving you?", I spoke, my voice shaking, another drop of tears rolled down my cheek.

I stood up, going to his room, and grabbed his cover, before walking back to Hoseok.

I put the cover over him who's curling up out of cold, as I wiped my tears off my face, smiling weakly at him.

"It's hard for me to believe that you did all this. But," I paused, leaning closer to him, as I placed a soft peck on his cheek.

I leaned away, as I stared at him sleeping soundly on the couch, his whole body covered with a blanket.

"I'll wait for the truth,"

-----------------------------------------------------

After having a refreshing morning shower, I slipped into a denim jeans, and a nude pink sweatshirt, heading to the kitchen.

There I found Hoseok, standing by the counter, with my apron on, cutting the sausages.

"Naeun-ah, where are you going? I'm making something, let's have a breakfast first."

I grabbed an empty glass before pouring some plain water into it, putting the big bottle of plain water back into the fridge.

"I'm not hungry," I answered shortly without looking at him.

"Come on, you shouldn't skip breakfast—ah!", he suddenly winced in pain, as I turned my head to him, and quickly rushed to him, grabbing his hand as I looked at the cut on his finger.

Hoseok just stayed silent, as he stared at me who is currently worried sick of him. The cut is quite deep, and blood started to drip from his wound.