♕⋆. 𝑜𝓃𝑒 ₊˚.༄

♕⋆. MOONCHILD ! ₊˚.༄
────── 〔♕〕──────

༄────── 〔♕〕──────

(⁎•̛̣̣꒶̯•̛̣̣⁎)

WHEN QUEEN AMARA WAS GIVING BIRTH TO HER SECOND CHILD, the moon was high up into the sky, shining down on the kingdom. It was a full moon and all the wolves were celebrating at the festival, but tonight was the going to be the birth of a child. So not only was everyone celebrating the full moon but the birth of a new royal wolf, and that they have remained safe for another year. Everyone was waiting for the newborn to be announced as the little crowned prince or princess.

On the outside of the door was King Jorah and five-year-old Elis, who was excited to become a big brother. Ever since his mother and father talked to him about having a little brother or sister, he promised to protect them no matter what. It was really lonely especially when his best friend, Caleum, was not there to play with. Even though the little baby wouldn't be able to play for a while but the thought of having someone else besides his parents brought a warm feeling. Elis was sitting on a bench while his dad was pacing back and forth in front of the door, worried about his wife.

"Papa, come here."

Elis patted the spot next to him on the bench, asking for his father to come to sit next to him. Jorah sat down but his knee was bouncing erratically, still filled with worry. Even though he went through this once already, it still had him worried about all that could go wrong.

"Don't worry, papa. Mama will be ok."

Jorah looked at his son and slightly smiled at the little boy. He brought him closer, giving Elis a side hug, seeking the comfort of his son. He also wondered whether this child was going to be an Alpha, Beta, or an Omega, as Elis was an Alpha, but he would love them no matter what rank they were. He was just happy to be able to relive the baby days.

The door finally opened, and the nurse comes out into the hallway. Both of them stood up from the bench, nerves racking the King's body while Elis ran into the room. He was excited to be able to see who his new baby sibling was, and he wasn't going to wait any longer for it. Most of his friends tell him that having a younger sibling was hard and that they were nuisances, but he didn't feel that way. He probably would never feel that way because he would have someone to talk to without someone judging him because they were his brother or sister, and he hoped they would always be there for him like he would be there for them.

"Mama!"

Amara looked over at her son and smiled at him. She ushered him over to her before looking back down at the newborn baby. She was so happy to have another child, someone else gives all her love to, and cherish. Looking up at Elis who had finally gotten onto the bed, and he crawled over onto the other side so he could see his new sibling. He looked up at his mother, who was already smiling at him. The little one look over at the baby and a smile adorned his face as he looked at the baby.

"Meet your new baby brother, Kaius."

Elis smiled widened at the thought of having a younger brother that he could teach everything he knew. This was one of the best days of his life.

────── 〔♕〕──────

Looking out the window, Elis was sitting in his playroom with Kaius, who was just playing with his wooden horse. They were playing war outside until their father told them to go inside. It was an important meeting between a lord that was in charge of another court. Kaius started to cry because he was only a baby, and he wanted to finish playing. His big brother had to calm him down which worked with a lot of hugs and cuddles. He was still upset so he was in no mood to play, but with his brother in the room, he was okay.

"Bubba?"

"What is it, Kai?"

"Can we play outside?"

Elis turned towards his three-year-old brother, who looked up at him with big sparkling eyes, and slightly smiled. They probably weren't going to be able to play outside again today because it was starting to get dark outside. He sighed before he went in front of Kaius, and grabbed his hands. He didn't know how to put it lightly that they might have to finish playing war tomorrow. Before he could answer the door opened, revealing Elis' best friend.

"Hey, Cal, what are you doing here?"

"My father is talking with yours about terms and all the boring stuff."

Caelum looked down at the little baby and ruffled his hair as a hello. He didn't have any siblings, so he saw Kaius as a little brother that he never had. He would try to visit as much as possible so he could be close to kids his age, and so he could be around his best friend. It much more fun here than where he lived, which was in a small area with barely anyone.

"So what are we going to play?"

"War!"

The two older boys knew that they were specifically told that they weren't supposed to go outside. At this point, they didn't care because their game was interrupted by the king, so they were going to rebel for once.

"Ok, the losers have to buy the winner whatever they want!"

They went outside of the playroom, and down the hall to the back garden. They ended up getting in trouble, but it was worth it in the end.

────── 〔♕〕──────

Disclaimer: this is a game of thrones fanfic, but with my own little twist to it. I don't own anything except for my characters and their storyline.

Hopefully, you like this! And please vote and comment.