♕⋆. 𝓉𝓌𝑜 ₊˚.༄

♕⋆. SAVE ME ! ₊˚.༄
────── 〔♕〕──────

༄────── 〔♕〕──────

(⁎•̛̣̣꒶̯•̛̣̣⁎)

IT WAS THE START OF SPRING WHEN KAIUS HAD TO JUST TURNED FIVE. Now that he had reached the marvelous age of five, he was allowed to do more things. His brother, Elis, was at the age of ten and Kaius wanted to be just like his brother. Elis was an Alpha that would take over the pack once their father either crowns him or dies, and he didn't quite know what rank he was on the wolf hierarchy. He knew that in his bones that he was an Alpha just like his father and brother, and he aspired to be just like them one day. Kaius was allowed to help his father with more things, not a lot, but enough to make him feel like he was helping out.

The king had allowed his children a break, and they were playing with Caelum out in the garden. Kaius was occupying himself with his wooden soldiers and had his little stuffed wolf sitting next to him, while the two older boys were talking. The garden had the most beautiful apple trees, well throughout the whole kingdom, and each year they would have an annual apple picking festival. Kaius looked up at the apple tree he was sitting beneath and had the sudden urge to have an apple. He didn't care that it was almost dinner time and the chance that he might get in trouble for eating it.

"Bubba?"

"Yeah, Kai?"

Kaius pointed up to the apple that was dangling from above his head and smiled towards his brother. He knew it was forbidden to eat before the festival but it looked so tempting to eat. The apple skin a bright red and just imagining what it tasted like made him want it even more. Both brothers knew the possible scolding they would receive if they took something from the garden that wasn't supposed to be touched, but neither of them cared.

Elis got on the lowest tree trunk and climbed as far as he could. He reached up for the apple but failed to grasp it. It took a full four tries before he was finally able to grasp the red fruit, and gave it to a now happy Kaius. Of course, if it were someone else he would've given up on the second try, but since he adored his baby brother, he would do anything for him. If he could, he would give him the universe.

"Thank you, Bubba!"

The five-year-old gave his brother a big hug before biting into the apple, tasting its deliciousness. It made his taste buds dance with glee as he continued eating the apple, and he was almost finished before he was pulled away, making him drop the fruit. It must've been dinner time and his brother didn't want to be late. He'll just have to get one another time.

────── 〔♕〕──────

It was currently night time, the moon shining through the window. Kaius was peacefully sleeping cuddled up to Elis since the two fell asleep playing. The five-year-old didn't really like to sleep alone, and even though he could've gone to his parents, he felt that his brother could protect him the best. As Elis grew older the more tougher he got, but he had a soft spot for his baby brother and his best friend. He was tough around his parents, not really being the cute little baby he once was, and with their father bring gone most of the time really made their relationship slowly tear apart.

There have been rumors going around that someone had gotten into the kingdom that wasn't one of them. They say he's from the outer world where there were normal people, and he was looking for something in particular. It was a prophecy that the man heard and he was going to find the person and bring them to the prophet who had made the prophecy in the first place. Someone that could make the world a better place, no matter what obstacles lied ahead, they would overcome it. The thing was, how was he going to get the said person out of here? Most of the kingdom has never stepped foot out of the hidden kingdom as it's forbidden and it's safe for them in their mind.

The hooded man had made it past the castle guards they were supposed to be watching where both princes resided, as both of them were asleep. He was skilled to be quiet and hidden as the risk of being seen was deadly and he would never be able to fulfill the prophecy, and maybe, just maybe the world will become a better place once the person was older. He knew exactly where to take them to where they were hidden and kept safely until the time was to come. It would take a couple of years, but if it's true then it's worth waiting.

Opening the door as quietly as possible wasn't a difficult task, but with the loud creak, it made him scared that he woke up one of the sleeping princes. It's not like he wanted to do it but he must for the sake of the world and for what's to come in the next incoming years. The unknown man stood there for a while, contemplating whether or not it was worth it or even if he should go through with the plan. He felt bad because he was taking a little prince away from his family and from everything he knew, but it must be done.

In the dead of night, the little wolf prince was taken from his family, and it left the kingdom in despair.

────── 〔♕〕──────

When Kaius woke up, he was laying on a bed, and it didn't feel as comfortable like his bed at home. He immediately sat up and took in his surroundings. He was in a small room with only a bed and dresser, the windows were small, and he felt like the room was floating. He ran to the small window and all he saw was water, and the baby started to get anxious. He didn't remember going onto a trip outside in the water since it was forbidden to even leave the kingdom unless it was an emergency.

Kaius started to look around for his brother, but he didn't see him. He felt tears whelmed up into his eyes, the fear finally kicking in. He wanted his big brother, who was always there for him, and always comforted him when he was sad. He needed his brother's protection, his parent's protection, but now that was all gone. He didn't know where he was going, and if whoever took him wouldn't do anything bad. But he knew better so he could only hope.

Kaius climbed back onto the bed and curled up underneath the blanket. He felt the tears running down his cheeks, scared about what's going to happen next. He wished that this was a dream and when he opened his eyes again, he would be in his fluffy bed cuddling with Elis. The baby finally fell asleep from crying too much, cuddling into the blanket, and the peaceful sounds of the waves.

Little did he know that he would be okay in the end.

────── 〔♕〕──────

Hi, it's been a while! We start on season one soon! Along with that, we will get a backstory behind the prophecy soon and who was behind it.

If you liked this chapter please comment, vote, and enjoy!

Until then, see ya!