♕⋆. 𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒 ₊˚.༄

♕⋆. SATURN ! ₊˚.༄
────── 〔♕〕──────

༄────── 〔♕〕──────

ヾ('・ ・`。)ノ"

TODAY WAS THE DAY OF THE WEDDING. Even though Kaius was in his best formal outfit, he didn't attend the party. He was there for the initial ceremony, but then he left to do something on his own. Looking out into the blue ocean, the beauty of it always seemed to draw him to sit on the beach. He was writing in his notebook that he had gotten from the market where he tells his feelings. In the distance, he could still hear the music and it almost makes him want to see it, but parties really aren't his thing. He rather read a book somewhere with quiet and by himself.

He sat there on the beach until the sun was setting, and someone came to fetch him to take him to his tent. He talked with Illyrio earlier and said that he would be going with them and he thanked him for taking care of him all his life. It was a sentimental moment, and then they split ways, and here he was. He had a tent to himself which was a good thing cause that's how he likes to be, except for maybe when Daenerys comes by to talk to him. Speaking of his best friend, Kaius tried to find her earlier but couldn't, so he left it be. If he didn't see her tonight then he would most likely see her in the morning.

Kaius was still reading his book, and he was almost done. He already had eaten dinner before going back to his tent to finish his book. It was now night and it was somewhat quiet, perfect for him to read. He was getting comfortable before the tent opened and it was his best friend. She looked like she had been crying and he immediately stood up, concern laced his face. He was immediately crushed into a hug and he didn't hesitate to hug back.

"Dany, what's wrong? Did something happen?"

There was no response and instead, Daenerys hugged him even tighter. Kaius seemed to get the message and he immediately comforted her. They stood there and he comforted her until he got tired so he laid down to go to sleep. What he didn't expect was for her to climb in next to him, and quietly asked for him to just hold her. He happily complied and that's how they slept until morning.

────── 〔♕〕──────

The next morning when Kaius woke up, Daenerys was gone. He heard a commotion going on outside and that means they were packing up to leave. Even though he hated it with a burning passion, he knew that in order to stay with his best friend he must deal with the constant moving. The only good thing about moving around a lot is that he gets to see new places and get his drawing skills up. Kaius always loved to draw, and when he was younger, he would get teased about it by other children. When he was about to quit for good, Daenerys told him to keep trying, and she believed in him. Ever since then, he would draw every day, and try to improve his skills every chance he got.

It took at least thirty minutes for everyone to be packed and ready to head off. Kaius was the last one to leave, looking back at the land he once called home. He probably wouldn't see this part of the world for a long time, or even Illyrio for a matter of fact. One last good look, he turned his horse and rode off behind the last of the Dothraki. A part of him was telling him to embrace this free chance to explore the world that was around him. The other part was asking him if he really wanted to leave everything he knew behind, but he didn't want to live a boring life with the same routine for the rest of his days.

There was one thing he was hoping to accomplish on this journey was to find out his true lineage. From what Illyrio had told him was that a little five-year-old Kaius was brought to him by a mysterious man, and when questions were asked there was no answer. The mysterious man had left before the sun had risen, and from then on he's been looking for where he came from. All he knew was his house name and nothing else, but he always had a feeling that he was somewhat special about him. He just didn't know what.

During the long, excruciating ride, Kaius somehow ended up right next to Daenerys. He didn't know how it happened but he felt a little better about being close to her. It seemed that no matter where either of them went, Kaius always wanted to be by her, and it was quite odd just like he could sense her feelings. While they were riding together, he met a man named Jorah Mormont, and from then on they conversed about a lot of random things. He even heard old Dothraki stories that were very intriguing. He was currently hearing a legend about werewolves.

"It's said that the leader took somewhere far away so no one could ever find them. Legend has it that they live in the Red-Ash Forest and for those who go in never come out. For the ones that do are never brave enough to travel all the way in."

"How did one become a werewolf? Are their wolves the same as the person or are they completely a different being?"

"No one knows for sure, my dear child. As I said it's only a legend."

Kaius was now intrigued by this legend, and he wanted to know more about it. When he was little, Viserys told him and Daenerys about the dragons that once flew the earth. The only thing left of a dragon is the eggs that were gifted to Daenerys by Illyrio. He was fascinated by things that could quite possibly be true, and they could be one day true. When they reach somewhere with a library, he's going to have to go look for a book about the legends of werewolves. He was sure there was a book somewhere in the world that would tell him more information.

"Do you think that it could possibly be true?"

"Anything is possible. There were once dragons, so nothing could be out of this world."

With that, the conversation ended because they finally reached their destination to stay for a while. Actually, Kaius didn't know how long they would stay here, but all he cared about was being able to read. His plan once they got there was to: pick a spot to draw, eat dinner, and finish the day off with reading. That's really all he ever did but he didn't mind at all because the more he read the smarter he could be.

It wasn't exactly a paradise with beaches and the ocean, but as long as he was with his best friend, it was his paradise.

────── 〔♕〕──────

Ok, just to clear some things, Kaius doesn't know that he is a werewolf and doesn't really remember who his family was. Of course, when he first got there he wanted to his brother but after so many years of not seeing him, he just became a distant memory. He shows the signs that werewolves do, with being connected to your mate and being able to sense their emotions and all that.

In order for him to be able to wake his werewolf, he has to be in a situation where he wants to protect either someone that's in immediate danger or his mate. This won't happen for a while but that's when he will figure out that he's a supernatural being. It'll happen further along in this book, and from then it might all connect with him.

I hope this cleared any confusion that might come with reading this :)