♕⋆. 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇 ₊˚.༄

♕⋆. BEGIN ! ₊˚.༄
────── 〔♕〕──────

༄────── 〔♕〕──────

ヾ('・ ・`。)ノ"

THEY WERE ALL WAITING OUTSIDE FOR THE DOTHRAKI TO ARRIVE. It was for some sort of ceremony that Kaius had no knowledge about, whatever that ceremony may be. Illyrio was standing in the front since he was going to introduce the three of them to the Khal, as what he was told he was called. They have been standing there for approximately twenty minutes and most of them were starting to get anxious that they were wasting their time. All this waiting for an army that has never been across the narrow sea, he did his research, and what exactly is Viserys trying to accomplish?

"Where is he?"

"The Dothraki aren't known for their punctuality."

Obviously, they've been here for almost half an hour, and they still haven't shown up. Not like Kaius even cared because what does he have better to do, anyone for a matter of fact. Daenerys was holding onto his hand, still a little scared about this arrangement. Before coming out to the front, the two of them had another heart to heart moment and Kaius was happy to offer advice. Isn't that what friends are for?

"Think about it like this, for whatever reason your brother doesn't ever make it across the sea to become king. That's where you come in and when you cross the sea, you can fight to become queen if that's what you really want."

"But my brother is going to become the true king and then we're able to go home."

Kaius sighed at the thought of being able to go see the world from the other side of the sea. He also wanted to know where he came from because he had an inkling that he wasn't from here. Whenever he would ask Illyrio about how he got here, Kaius would always get a sometime later or when you're older. He felt like he was old enough to know now.

"But you'll be a Queen. Yes, it might not be the Seven Kingdoms, but it's a start. You know that no matter what I'll always stand by you. Always."

That seemed to make Daenerys feel better, but she asked him to hold her hand until the Khal appeared. That's where they are now, waiting, and he was wondering if they were going to show up at all. He was a little happy because what if the Khal didn't show up, and then maybe, just maybe they'll go on the adventures they've talked about. Another part of him was thinking is this the best solution? Will this be beneficial to everyone and would it be for the greater good?

His thoughts were interrupted with the sounds of horses making their way towards where they were standing. Kaius involuntary squeezed Daenerys' hand, feeling anxious and they weren't even here yet. He could feel that his best friend was riddled with fear. Lately, whatever Daenerys is feeling he also feels it, but what was weird is that he could sense it. Even if he was ten miles away he could still sense it, and it was weird and terrifying because he didn't know why.