♕⋆. 𝓈𝒾𝓍 ₊˚.༄

♕⋆. BEAUTIFUL ! ₊˚.༄
────── 〔♕〕──────

༄────── 〔♕〕──────

ヾ('・ ・`。)ノ"

THE SUN HAD BARELY RISEN WHEN KAIUS WOKE UP. He got on a horse and went up on the little hill that looked down on the camp. He had his sketchbook and a pencil, well it was a piece of charcoal, and he was planning on drawing the camp. He felt bad for leaving Daenerys sleeping with him to cuddle, but he just couldn't sleep. Everything that was happening, he needed to calm his mind a little bit, and drawing let him get his mind off things. To start drawing, Kaius started with the furthest tent away from where was, and then he would expand from there. He hoped he wouldn't make a mistake because he only had limited paper, and he messed up it would have to be redrawn on another separate piece of paper.

The sun was slowly rising, a lot of people were out and about doing their own stuff. He was too caught up in his drawing that he didn't even realize someone was next to him, watching him draw the picture. They were quite so Kaius wouldn't mess up, and waited until he looked up with the pencil off the paper.

"What are you drawing, Kai?"

Kaius jumped and could feel his heart beating faster. He looked up and smiled, but he almost jumped out of his skin. He was a scaredy-cat sometimes, it wasn't all the time, but sneaking up on him was one of his weaknesses. His heart slowed down once he realized it wasn't a stranger but his best friend. Daenerys laid down on the grass next to him and leaned on her hands looking at the drawing.

"I'm drawing the camp. I drew the other place we were at too."

Kaius flipped to the page before and pushed the book so it was between the two of them. He explained the scenery and what made the place beautiful, then he showed her the ocean. He spent so much time there that he drew it so could always remember it. He missed it already and it would probably be a long time until he could sit on a beach and listen to the waves crashing onto the shore.

"Kai, these are amazing! You should be an artist and be known almost everywhere."

"I don't know about that. It just calms my mind when I'm stressed."

Silence fell between the two and Kaius continued drawing. The picture was almost done, the last detail was the open land that was behind the camp. He was drawing the last piece of the tall grass, he shaded in what needed, and closed the book. He planned on staying up here for a while and read until he felt like going down. It's not like he didn't make any friend, one of the riders are teaching him Dothraki, but he rather not be social right now. He also wanted to avoid Viserys as much as possible because he looked like he was about to hit his breaking point.

"Would you draw me sometime?"

Kaius looked up at Daenerys with a soft smile and sat up. He hasn't drawn a person before and he would have to practice before drawing her. How different could it be?