Unexpected Run

I waited for Will to feed me. He gave me my oats, and before he left, I dropped an empty bag in his hand. "Hey!" He exclaimed. I snorted and licked his cheek. He patted my nose then left.
--------------------------------------------------------
The next morning, Will put my halter on and led me outside to the others. He put me beside Jimber. I put my head on his back.

'Hi.' Jimber said.

I chuffed at him. "Hey Alfie, how are you today?" Sarah asked.

I hid my face in Jimber's mane. Sarah chuckled. "What is so funny Sarah?" Will asked.

She pointed to me as I tried to bury myself deeper in Jimber's mane. He saddled Jimber. I smelled the saddle and backed away.

I snorted as Will placed a bridle on Jimber. I started pulling on the halter, trying to get away. "Hey, Hey, Alfie, It's okay."

I finally got something undone, it was the rope. I reared and backed up quickly. "Alfie!" Will called as I ran away from him.

The rope got caught on a branch. I pulled once again. The halter finally came off and I ran. 'Alfie!' Jimber called after me.

(Like this but no jump)

I kept running until I came to a canyon like area. I heard hooves behind me, but I kept running. I came to an are of the canyon where it had a revine. I backed up. I heard more hooves coming towards me. "Alfie! No!  Stop! Don't do it!" Everyone screamed at me all at once.

I started running towards the ledge. I waited till a few feet till the ledge to push myself to the right. I headed up the canyon. I started playing frogger with the cracks in the floor. I pushed myself harder as I heard a river.

I ran to the river and started gulping down water. I ran across the river and slowed. I heard hooves coming my way quickly. I started pacing in a walk.

I shook my head 'No' as I paced. I laid down under a tree and huffed at myself. 'I can't be afraid forever. I am so stupid!' I thought out loud.

'Alfie!' Jimber called me. I got up and pawed the dirt gently as I shook my head. I sighed and walked towards the river.

I drank some more water and started walking with my head down. I walked towards Jimber's voice. I sighed as I walked passed him. I didn't even look at him as I continued walking back through the canyon.

——————————————————
Hey guys and gals,
Thanks for being patient with me. Also sorry to leave you with a cliffhanger!
~A