Begin Of The Madness

The Kim’s. One wealthy family with outstanding achievement from generation to generation. Gifted with three handsome and good looking sons. Everything was perfect for the Kim’s. Everything.

The beautiful wife. Kim Yoojin. Korea infamous model. Given the natural beauty look with body that’s belong to no mother ever had. Catching thousands eyes with the cat eyes look and the beautiful figures added to the accent.

Kim Jeaun. The most successful CEO from the famous business and trading company. Building everything up from a scratch even though he came from the legendary Kim family. Earning more respectable reputation due to his prove of making his own company without the help of his father even when he was the first born who should have been inheriting the old Kim’s company. Leaving everything for his younger brother to take over it without much of a dispute between their family. The most respected man in history.

But when it come to their children. The Kim had to wind up thing a little bit. Even with the perfect facade of the family, things never went well with the inside situation.

The firstborn of Kim Jaeun and Kim Yoojin is homosexual. It’s taboo indeed to have a gay son coming from the most respected family. Kim Heechul. Age 25 the last time people even check on it. Had been send to his grandparent since 18. Separated from the rest of his siblings due to him admitting being gay at the age of 17. Never return to the family ever since.

Second son. The proud of the Kim. Kim Yesung. 23 years old and a lovable idol of the nation. Become famous ever since the Kim had to divert the attention of the public from their oldest son missing. He had been push to be in the entertainment world for 6 years now. Perfect on the outside, not once been tied up by any scandal due to his nature charm and kindness.

Third son, the maknae. Kim Henry. As the last son, he had never show up in the public being that he was just 15 years old. The Kim had learn to not show their children to the public anymore ever since Heechul humiliating them, just in case worst cases could happen. The public had soon forgotten about the first and the last sons, solely focusing on the middle son.

As it was stated. The family always been the perfect role model for the public. Had been.

A news had broke into the entertainment world, spreading fast like a virus, hurting the family in the progress.

The news about the hidden son being gay remarkably(badly) change it all. The backlash was too great for Kim Yoojin the mother and Kim Yesung who’s know nothing about his brother. Both suffer greatly due to the lack of promotion in the industry, hated by the fact they had hide the news about the oldest son being shunned from the family.

The news never once was about Heechul being gay in the bad way. It was merely because of the way they try to hide the news from the world.

After the bad backlash, Yesung had been stopped from the entertainment industry immediately while his mother still trying her best to keep standing as the country beauty but fail nevertheless. Both had hide themselves from the public.

The news had no impact on the husband’s company. Making the family economic unbothered by the news.

It was then their family become even more worst. With Henry and Yesung exposed with the facts that their brother never once run away from home like their parent told them to.

Yesung had tried his hard to not hating on his parent, being that he’s the most filial one in the siblings. But it was different with Henry.

The smaller of the siblings had tried to run from their home so many time just to be with his older brother. Dragged back by many bodyguards and been lock inside the big mansion. Even so, Henry still manage to repeat it countless. Leaving the parent lost as what else to be done, other than hitting and yelling every single night.