Down Of The Therapy

Yesung Pov

Work. Everyday is work. No time for myself. No time for privacy. But as long as eomma is happy, it would be more grateful for me to fulfill her wish. That's what i think, before.

It's been months ever since the episodes of me waking up from nightmare. Doctors said in the amount of short time, one can dream the worst of their paranoia.

Me having 2 other brothers int the dream was the result of loneliness. That's what my doctor, Mr Lee said. 

Everything seems to be rewritten again. My childhood are just like an old film. Scattered in broken loop. 

I trust my parents. But ever since i came back from the therapy session, my memory become more vague. Too vague. I can't find the pieces of any memory about Heechul hyung. Is it possible for one to erase memories? 

.
.
.

New therapy session. I've gathered bunch information of hypnotic therapy. In my case, it's fit well the description. I indeed been fooled. Added with the fact i had stumble upon my parents dealing with someone call Lee Hyukjae. That man. Eerily similar looking to my doctor right now. Beneath the mask and hat that day, their eyes weren't gonna be fooling me twice. 

Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me.

I wait myself patiently on the therapy chair. The air filled with papers smells and inked printing. Too much of alike with my office. Too neatly decorated for someone like Lee Hyukjae. Too 'clean' for someone who work as a manipulator syndicate. 

I do my homework. It's wasn't that hard whn you had someone like Lee Donghae on your side 

Pov End

Flashback 

A knock on the door to his space gain his attention. Looking up from his mountain of paperwork to the door to found his father, smiling brightly towards him.

"Son, it's time for you to have your own assistant. Meet Lee Donghae, he will be your secretary from now on. I assured you, he can be trusted" said Jaeun happily. 

Donghae politely bows to his new boss. Introducing himself as the graduates from prestige college 

After awhile, Jaeun decided to leave Yesung's office, to give some space for them to know each other.

"Sit" said Yesung expressionless. 

Donghae obediently follow the order. Waiting as Yesung judging his resume that long been accepted by the real Ceo at the moment. 

"Say, you'll do everything i ask?" said Yesung sternly, closed the folder softly while boring hole into the younger's doe eyes.

"Y--yes sir. I am committed once i sign the contract." 

"Good. Now go to your desk now and prepare me some schedule,  you can ask my dad's secretary for my schedule."  said Yesung before he began to focus on his paperwork. 

'Stoic' thought Donghae and went in with his work.

.

Months later. It didn’t take that long for Yesung to open his heart for Donghae. Being that the younger act more like a younger brother than his full time assistant. From having the schedule to invite the young master to his work place to waking him up almost everyday.

Donghae now knows why the young master act such behaviour for the past months. Gaining the older trust was his goal. Making him the proudest human being for being able to open Yesung’s cold heart and accepting him as one of his close acquaintance. Never once he thought the older as the bad guy who he have heard from the news. Being that he was an orphan who live with his older brother who never had the time for him, Yesung was the best hyung he could ever ask.