No More Freedom?

Ever since the debunked reasons of his memory loss, Yesung begin to feel much more different. Full control of himself. Much more reliable than relying. Everything seems new to him. Every time he had the chances to meet his sibling from the meeting, he took a full advantage of it. Though he still acting clueless due to his self-conscious on being hated by his siblings, he become more grateful towards the amount of short time in the meeting to catch up with what he had been missing in his brothers life.

It was no longer about watching over his little brother. It’s all about watching over his two siblings. Protecting them from afar, away from the dreadful wicked parent who always had their way to separate them.

Thus he had his own plan. Clueless to both parent, he manage to avoid disaster created by them from happening. As right now, he manage to distract his parent by letting them on their long procrastinate holidays.

“I will miss you baby.” said Yoojin, hugging the petite stature of his son close to her. Taking in a swift of his warm scents.

“Take care, Sungie ah. Call me if anything happen at work.” said the dad who had this loving stare that Yesung hates the most. ‘Hypocrite!’ thought Yesung with a fake blinding smiles.

“Of course appa. You two take care! Call me once you reach Krabi!” said Yesung. Waving his hand as he watch the two begin to walk towards the departure gates.

‘Tssk. I wish the plane will… no no. I’m not that sicko. Now! My siblings await!’ thought Yesung happily as he literally skips his way towards his car.

It’s the day. The annual meeting day. Carefully planned by Donghae for him to have more time with his siblings. it’s shocked him before when Henry decided to accompany Heechul every time they had the meeting. Much more to his liking to meet his cute little brother. 

Truth to be told, he was still conscious about being around Heecul as the older keep staring deeply while they were having discussion about their clashed idea. It will never leave his head. The cat eye like stares, boring holes into his pathetic one as he tried to avoid the looks.

“Finish?” said Donghae once the older enter the car. He had been waiting inside the car, unwilling to send off the two elderly person who he knows had ruined Yesung’s life.

“Yes! Now let’s go! Heebongie is waiting! I want to meet Henli!” shouts Yeusng in giddiness. The excitement reach it’s peak as Donghae can only chuckles watching the older looking like a kid on his Christmas morning.

“Wow. Calm down, ‘Sungie’.” said Donghae in teasing tone. “And Heebongie? Henli? You had a pet name for them?”

“Ah.. it was from when were still close and small. I wonder what went wrong after that…” said Yesung, gloomy from the bad turnaround of his life.

‘Aish stupid Donghae… now he went back to depression…’

.
.
.

“Ah he’s here!”

“Calm down. He’ll notice you getting excited for him.” said Heechul as he watch his younger brother watching from the window, eyes staring at the car that were just pulled off in front of their office building.

“Tssk hyung. You’re excited too. I saw how you smiling secretly when he was talking about the project. Booo!” said Henry with a thumbs down while booing at the flustered Heechul.

“Am not! Aish, why did I even told you about our meeting…” said Heechul as he rubbing his face in defeat.

“Because you love me!” Henry chirped as he begin to take his spot. Close to the couch where Yesung will be having the meeting with Heehcul.